9: 07 a.m. Good Morning Tracy Butler, Is Chicago having a "Wizard of Oz" weather day?
Sigh, you know what happens when I pray. I am noticing how the weather has changed extremely since that library (data center) opened! Anyways, one day check in on Chicago.
I love Vegas!!! They showed me so much support yesterday, for the first time I felt the love! I felt appreciated, most of all everybody is paying attention!
10 a.m. PRICE IS RIGHT
11:01 a.m. — “CANDY” π¬ Here we go with Tyler Perry, who I will never forgive for how he slandered my name and image. #Keisha
You did ALL of that just to be wrong as two left feet! π
Okay, it’s time for Name That Tune! πΆπ¬
When I’m not working, I’m streaming 365 Black. It plays all the good Black movies I love to watch. ❤️π€
Now, let’s see who’s paying attention…
“Madea Family Funeral” did you see Mike??? ππ
11:04 a.m. Please be advised: this is not Chris Brown’s tour. I can put in a request, but this is Usher’s show, and Chris does not control the lineup or production. Usher is simply using his access and connections to accommodate fans. I can understand why some people may be confused.
Honestly, I stopped watching a long time ago. π
They’re on their way to Chicago, so hopefully Bionce Foxx will have the honor of being the host. π€
Now, excuse me I’m a day behind on my assignments, and I have TONS of work to complete! ππ»
And just for the record: I can hear just fine! πππΎ
Now I’m debating whether I should accept the invitation to the 2026 iHeartRadio Music Festival, taking place Friday, September 18 and Saturday, September 19, 2026. πΆ✨
Decisions, decisions… π€
11:17 a.m. Dre and Snoop… nope, never mind. π You already know that’s me, so stop playing!
And before somebody says something I’m not texting because I’m typing. There is a difference! π⌨️
Well… FYI, I do NOT respond to Ice Cube. π€·πΎ♀️
Now, you tell me why? ππ
