BANNER

Impact-Site-Verification: -1074777364

Friday, October 2, 2026

"Just a normal day in beautiful Las Vegas"

Get Your Mind Right!!!


1. Chevy introduced Lisa to Keith Sweat?
Answer: True, Rosemont Hyatt Private Hotel After Party


2. Chevy knew Ice Cube before Lisa played Diamond in Players Club 1993?
Answer: True, I met Ice Cube at UIC on tour with LL Cool J, security for dancers with Kevin Buie 1987, after giving birth to Diandre.


3. Chevy introduced Lisa to Spike Lee?
Answer: True, while managing her career and helping raise the child she abandoned Kai, Katie McCoy (Lisa mother), and Kenji Pace (Kai father) asked me to help build her career.


4. The 1st video featuring Chevy, Kenji, and Lisa was Free James Brown featuring Cha Cha Slide Casper, Ludacris, and Farley in 1987?
Answer: True, Chevy is the House Music Dancer in all black, Lisa and Kenji are in the vehicle.


5. Is it true Chevy knew New Edition before Dawn or Lisa?
Answer: Chevy was adopted my Maywood, Illinois police officer Lattrell B Sherriff, 1st African American officer in Maywood and career mentor, who worked a private assignment at McDonald's in Maywood in 1983. That is where I met New Edition years before I knew Dawn or Lisa.


6. Chevy knew Janet Jackson before Lisa?
Answer: True, Not only was Chevy grandmother Debbie responsible for moving The Jackson's from Gary to Los Angeles. Debbie was a silent mentor in the ear of Berry Gordy.

Fact: Chevy hung out with Janet Jackson in 1984-1985 where she grew up with Janet Jackson, Andre Young (Dr Dre)... was dating and living at 1338 Sierra Madre with Chico Debarge, while Janet was married to James.

Drove James home drunk, which is how I got access to the White Oak condo while I wandered all night... James was sleeping it off, Chico was waiting.

7. Chevy introduced Lisa to Michael Jordan?
Answer: True, I gave him both Lisa and Chickee to play with same night.

8. Chevy and Lisa are fighting over Bobby Brown?
Answer: False, I was picked by Michael Bivins

9. Chevy is in Vegas living the legacy of Debbie Valentine, not lies from Lis McCoy?
Answer: True
You are welcome to join

10. Chevy is a sex worker in Vegas?
Answer: False, I am a regular gift from GOD living a comfortable life, preparing for the next level. I am not part of any drama or stress.