BANNER

Impact-Site-Verification: -1074777364

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Your Betrayal is the "best" gift life can gift me...

#Freedom from #Drama #Obama

"Let Me Add"... You see everyone in the White House on both sides knows you are the reason why I do not communicate with Obama. You gave him HIV not me... thank you for being you!!!

"Lisa cheated with Scottie to pay me back for Kenji", then murdered my son. Reference the movie "Players Club".

And Obama grants you powers I granted to him to manipulate me. Which is why he is $848 million in debt with the library and I no longer speak to him.

Which is exactly why I do entertain either of you. 


DISCLAIMER!!! NO CONTACT

Effective Immediately

If you are affiliated, associated, connected, employed by, conducting business with or on behalf of Lisa Rae McCoy, and I do not personally know you, please refrain from initiating any form of contact with me.

I have no desire to engage in, participate in, or become involved in any activity, business transaction, arrangement, or association connected to Lisa Rae McCoy or anyone acting on her behalf.

This request extends to individuals who know her, represent her interests, maintain personal or professional relationships with her, or otherwise serve as intermediaries.

Please respect my boundaries and honor my decision to maintain complete separation.

I am not interested in explanations, introductions, negotiations, solicitations, or attempts to establish a connection through third parties.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

No Contact. No Association. No Exceptions.