Formation

Impact-Site-Verification: -1074777364

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Have You Ever Been Pushed So Hard There Was No Recovery?




I've decided to move abroad for many reasons. I don't need to explain them all, but I'll highlight the most important.

My faith is first. I'm a proud Catholic. I serve a jealous GOD. For anyone to target or hate me because of my faith is unforgivable. I am not partaking in any cults.

Family. I have dedicated my life to being a good mother. For anyone to question the love I have for my children is unacceptable.

My career and dreams of starting a lucrative business in Las Vegas are overshadowed by non-stop drama. I can't enjoy the luxury of living in Vegas, being a high-profile stalking and domestic violence survivor. I am being stalked, harassed, targeted, and threatened, and somehow it's acceptable to disrespect women here. As a result everyone loses access to me!!!

Mental health is so important to me. I can't seek the necessary supportive services due to my legal issues because everyone is getting paid to falsify records. This last groupie stated I was suicidal. No the hell I am not, but okay.

I can't dress up and enjoy a night on the town in fear I might get caught in an altercation.

But, most importantly, I have females chasing me about who I dated or have children with. 

I never asked for Morgan. I never wanted Scottie. Mustapha who? And Hootie was a gift.

Vegas has now turned into a ghost town. A bottle of water is $5, and dinner costs $75. The economy here is suffering, and there isn't as much money here as you expect.

I am a marijuana smoker. The drug traffic is too much for me in the USA.

Trump has 2 years remaining. He is the last politician I am serving. I don't want to hear about Obama, to the point that I stopped watching ABC Chicago.

I am sick and tired of talking about Lisa. There is no way you are going to categorize me as a whore like that.

For Gary Payton's birthday, I literally heard her riding an NBA train. It traumatized me into remembering how I was raped. It forced me to think about what happened to me.

I love Vegas. It's been fun, but its too hot, data centers are taking over and I cannot find peace of mind with stupid bitches stalking!!!

I'm a simple and plain "water baby". I need clean water to swim in, good food, and chill neighbors.

I thought I was prepared to be married. I cannot make another mistake this late in my life.

I have spent the better part of this day looking in my mirror, reflecting on who I gave access to and who never deserved it.

Yesterday Bernice visited Chicago. Now, all of a sudden, I'm validated?

I'm flattered to know King was my father, yet you must understand, he was loved, hated, and assassinated.

I've lived through my fair share of death threats. I'm sick and tired of hearing hate everywhere I turn.

So, since you cannot respect my privacy, space, and respect what I share, then I will leave.

I'm not converting to another religion and I never wanted an NBA baby!!! Is there anything else we can discuss, or are you done??? I am #DONE crying about #KOBE, I honestly no longer care why he crashed!!!

I have already picked my destination, and it's cool.

Please accept my sincere apologies. I've lost faith in so many people that I simply do not want to see ever again in my life.

I'll be using the next 3 months to plan my travel, empty my apartment, and prepare to go as soon as humanly possible.

I do not speak for, represent, or promote anybody but myself.

This past week's activities, threats, and harassment have pushed me so far, too far. I don't want to go to jail for a crime that I see happening.

So I'll share what I can, when I can.

It's been 110 degrees in Las Vegas for the past week. I don't leave my house. I don't need to.

In closing, I'm too old for Chris Brown (period). It's great to see his presentation, but before you promote a proposal, you should clear it with me first.

Diary of a Mad Black Woman, joke!!! Final Answer

I am appalled that the reference of me grants pause to invite drama and more threats than I was already dealing with.

You don't need to know my location. You abused your access here in the States.

I'm not looking for you... my decision is final!!!

I don't lie to myself. It's not an if, but a when.

Sunday's Signature Coconut Water Infused with Fruit