Formation

Impact-Site-Verification: -1074777364

Monday, August 3, 2026

YOU ARE TALKING TO MY SHAGGY'S CROWD #BILOXI #Repost 7/23/2026



Building on a Proven Foundation

One of the biggest decisions I've made while planning this next chapter is that I don't want to reinvent the wheel. My business model is inspired by Shaggy's in Biloxi, Mississippi

They created an atmosphere where great seafood, excellent service, and a relaxing waterfront experience come together naturally. That's the type of experience I want to build upon.



The opportunity I'm pursuing is already an established business, which means I'm not starting from scratch. My goal is to preserve what customers already love while making thoughtful improvements that reflect my own culinary style and business vision.

For me, the heart of the entire experience is the food.

The bed and breakfast component is important, but guests will remember the meals they shared, the conversations they had over dinner, and the hospitality they received. A great meal creates lasting memories, and that's the standard I want every guest to experience.

Since this region is known for lobster and fresh seafood, I'm already thinking about how I can introduce a few of my own signature creations. Over the years, I've developed recipes and menu ideas that blend Southern comfort food with fresh coastal flavors. I don't want to replace what's already successful I simply want to enhance it with dishes that encourage guests to return again and again.

This isn't my first time planning a restaurant. I've spent years developing concepts, writing business plans, creating menus, and studying the hospitality industry. What makes this opportunity different is that it's a feasible project. Instead of building everything from the ground up, I can take an established operation, maintain its reputation for quality and service, and grow it strategically over time.

Education has always been important to me. I'm pursuing a double major in Business Administration and Paralegal Studies, along with a double minor in Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts. Those programs have strengthened my understanding of business operations, hospitality, and the legal side of entrepreneurship.

At the same time, this journey has reminded me that experience has tremendous value. Years of serving customers, developing business concepts, managing operations, and solving real-world challenges have taught me lessons that can't always be found in a textbook.

I've even found myself questioning how much those degrees matter compared to the experience I've already gained. My conclusion is that they complement each other. Education provides the framework, while experience teaches you how to adapt, make decisions under pressure, and lead with confidence.

As I continue researching, refining my plans, and preparing for this opportunity, I'm reminded that success isn't built on one achievement alone. It's built through faith, preparation, lifelong learning, and the willingness to keep growing.

I'm excited to see where this journey leads. One step at a time, the vision is becoming clearer, and I'm grateful for every opportunity to build something meaningful.



Sunday's Signature Coconut Water Infused with Fruit