Let me say this loud and clear: DELAYED DOES NOT MEAN DENIED!!!
My business was recently put on hold because of a loss of funding. But let me tell you something—I am not discouraged!
I invested every penny I had into getting my business started, registered, structured, and compliant in the State of Nevada. I have already completed most of my required trainings, and I am getting closer and closer to being fully operational.
I have a few things left to complete, including my fingerprinting and loan signing classes. I'm also waiting for my stamps and seals so I can finish registering with the RON platforms.
Once everything is in place, I'm going to start slow, smart, and intentionally and build as the business grows.
And when I tell you I'm excited, I AM EXCITED!!!
I'm designing banners, my tent, marketing materials, business tools and everything else I'll need to start putting my brand in front of people. There is something powerful about watching an idea that once existed only in your head slowly become REAL.
NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT THE NEXT MOVE...
My current lease ends in April, and I'm already beginning to look for my next home.
I'm looking for a 4-bedroom—possibly 5-bedroom—home with a pool, a beautiful backyard and plenty of room to grow.
I'm thinking Summerlin or Rhodes Ranch, but I'm also looking at the bigger picture.
I want as much house as I can get for my money, WITHOUT an HOA.
Why?
Because I'm not just looking for somewhere to live.
I'm looking for a place that can eventually support the vision.
My current residence is intentionally modest. It's short-term. I'm not trying to overextend myself just to impress anybody. I'm positioning myself for what's next.
I'm believing that there is a BLESSING with my name on it!!!
And I know that when the right property comes along, I'll recognize it.
THE CO-LIVING VISION
My bed and breakfast/co-living property will be my primary focus in the immediate future.
That's where I see myself putting my energy, creativity and resources.
I'm thinking beyond simply having a house.
I'm thinking about creating a property that can generate income, create opportunities and become another piece of the larger vision I'm building.
Everything I'm doing right now is preparation.
The business registration.
The certifications.
The training.
The marketing.
The equipment.
The property search.
The planning.
Even the things that seem like delays are teaching me patience and preparation.
AND YES... I'M STILL BUYING A CAR! 😂
Eventually, yes!
I'm shopping for the best deal, comparing prices, looking at different options and even pricing car wraps.
Because if I'm going to put my business on the road, I want that vehicle to become part of the marketing strategy too!
I'm not rushing.
I'm researching.
I'm comparing.
I'm planning.
And I'm making moves when the timing makes sense.
BUSY WEEK AHEAD!!!
There is A LOT happening behind the scenes.
Sometimes people only see the finished product.
They don't see the paperwork.
They don't see the money invested.
They don't see the classes.
They don't see the waiting.
They don't see the research.
They don't see the moments when you have to pause because the funding isn't there yet.
But I SEE IT.
And I know what I'm building.
So, no...
I'm not starting over.
I'm continuing from where I left off.
DELAYED. NOT DENIED.
The vision is still alive.
The business is still coming.
The property is still coming.
The co-living/B&B vision is still coming.
The car is coming.
The next chapter is coming.
And I'm going to keep preparing until everything I've been working toward has somewhere to land.
I KNOW THERE IS A BLESSING WITH MY NAME ON IT!!!
Now... back to work! ❤️✨