I’m not a celebrity and I never wanted to be one.
That title means absolutely nothing to me.
I’m a realist.
I grew up alone in my grandmother’s attic, and I’ve always learned how to walk alone. I don’t need a crowd around me to know who I am, where I’m going, or what I believe.
I don’t travel in crowds. I don’t put myself in situations that could implicate me in somebody else’s behavior. And I certainly don’t share information just because everybody else is doing it.
I pay attention.
This blog has gained more than 30,000 new readers since Trump found me. Let me be very clear: they are not all my fans.
I know there are supporters.
I know there are critics.
And yes, I know there are people who absolutely do not like me.
I pay attention to both sides.
That is the price of my silent fame.
Now, apparently, there are some people who want to be "part of the movie."
That's fine until you forget that access to me is a privilege, not a permanent entitlement.
IF YOU ABUSE YOUR ACCESS, YOU LOSE IT.
If I tell you that I do not grant someone access to me, there is a reason.
I'm not going to list names, encourage foolishness, or give anybody unnecessary attention.
But if you knowingly or unknowingly give access to me to someone I have specifically chosen not to entertain, you have crossed a boundary.
And once that boundary is crossed, access can be revoked.
Simple.
If I invite you into my home, don't bring a friend.
If someone comes from my past, understand that there is probably a reason I left them there.
My past doesn't automatically receive a backstage pass to my present.
And if I have already explained a boundary, don't test whether I meant it.
I did.
ONE MORE THING...
There are far more people who love me than people who hate me.
I know that.
And I'm grateful for it.
But I'm also that baby girl who isn't interested in being ambushed with BULLSHIT. š
I don't even consider every situation worthy of a blog post.
This space is my personal diary of recovery, growth, observation, and life.
But let's be clear about something:
Major media attention is different.
If something becomes serious enough to require immediate attention, I have platforms where I can communicate quickly with my audience, family, friends, and the appropriate authorities.
One post can reach a lot of people very quickly.
So don't confuse my silence with ignorance.
Sometimes I'm simply watching.
Sometimes I'm documenting.
Sometimes I'm choosing not to respond.
And sometimes the smartest thing I can do is let people reveal themselves.
You can play with many things in this life.
Don't play with my faith in GOD.
That is one boundary I will never apologize for having.
So gather yourselves, get organized, and make it easy to understand what is actually happening.
Because I don't need to chase anybody.
I don't need a crowd.
I don't need to be famous.
I've spent most of my life walking alone.
And I've gotten pretty good at it.
If you abuse your access, you lose it.
That's not a threat.
That's a boundary.
Now enjoy your day.
š¤£
LET'S PLAY... BUT PLAY SMART.