I am so excited!!!
When I first started planning my move abroad, I set one major goal: find a property that was equal to or even better than the property I once pursued at 2801 Pinto here in Las Vegas. That property checked so many boxes with its 21 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, nightclub, and diner all on one site. Finding something comparable felt like searching for a needle in a haystack.
Well...I found not one, but two incredible opportunities.
For me, the heart of any hospitality business is the kitchen. Great food brings people together, creates memories, and keeps guests coming back. While guest rooms can always be added or renovated over time, an established commercial kitchen and restaurant operation provides an incredible foundation to build upon.
Today is going to be a very productive day. I'll be speaking with brokers and bankers, exploring financing options, and continuing my research into international banking. Every conversation brings me one step closer to making this vision a reality.
I'm also thinking this would make the perfect birthday trip a chance to celebrate another year of life while scouting what could become my future home and business location before making the move abroad.
The work is just beginning. This week I'll be focused on:
Revising my business plan
Updating my operating agreement
Reviewing funding strategies
Researching vendors and suppliers
Refining my menu
Completing training
Continuing market research
There is so much to do, and honestly, I love every minute of it.
One thing I've learned recently is how much taking care of myself matters. Going to bed at a reasonable hour and waking up at 5:00 a.m. instead of 2:00 a.m. has made a tremendous difference. I'm more focused, less stressed, and have the energy to tackle these ambitious goals.
This new project has given me renewed excitement and motivation. It reminds me why I became an entrepreneur in the first place.
I'm not going to reveal too many details just yet, but I will say this...
It's on the beachfront.
That alone makes me smile.
If everything aligns, this could become more than just a business it could become a destination where people come to relax, enjoy incredible food, experience genuine hospitality, and create lasting memories.
Please forgive me if I seem consumed by business lately. That's simply who I am. I enjoy building, creating, and bringing ideas to life.
Above all, I thank God for every opportunity placed before me. I don't take any of it for granted. I believe the talents and abilities I've been given come with a responsibility to work hard, remain faithful, and use them wisely.
The journey continues, and I can't wait to see what God has in store next. ✨
Click below this is 2801 Pinto Lan in Las Vegas, they doubled the price then changed the zoning!
I was unable to complete the project.