WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Saturday, July 13, 2024

WTF is GOING ON... THIS IS NOT HOW WE VOTE IN AMERICA!!!

#UNACCEPTABLE!!!

I KNEW THIS WAS SCOTTIE ACTING LIKE A FOOL!!! #AGAIN


JOE I AM CURSING IN LANGUAEGES I DO NOT UNDERSTAND RIGHT NOW

WHAT WORDS DO I USE TO EXPRESS HOW I FEEL IN THIS MOMENT?

I refuse to respond, when you have now opened pandora's box...

What should I say to this situation? 

Thankful Trump is okay, and the shooter is taken care of... is this really how we are going into the convention season?

Can I add Scottie is riding around Biloxi looking important, and you want me to respond how???

Using my connection to Trump to what??? 

THIS IS GOING TOO FAR!!!

That was Trump... how TF do I respond to this???