Formation

Impact-Site-Verification: -1074777364

Sunday, August 9, 2026

OMG: Salem followed me to visit Trump!!! #Celebration

You know you watching!!!!

He built New Birth Cathedral for me to #Praise #GOD

Trump, 

They know you raised me, it was no surprise to anyone. 

I just needed to hear your words for myself. 

I am not ashamed of you! 

My biggest regret is I never got to live at Trump Tower Chicago, he built the 89th floor for me. 

Reminder the car doors locked where I stood (2022 photos) the hotel did not burn! LOL!!! 

Dre and Snoop explained it in #Missionary #LOL


Salem praying for #Keisha. 

Who do you think created Keisha?

New Jack City was his movie (report) telling me what I did :) was doing at that time.

Descriptive Words Used: #Counsultant #Grandfather


I will watch again today and summarize your speech, at my desk working all day! 


Sunday's Signature Coconut Water Infused with Fruit