Formation

Impact-Site-Verification: -1074777364

Friday, August 7, 2026

More Than an Influencer: I'm Building a Legacy

When people hear the term social media influencer, they often think about brand deals, sponsored content, and promoting products for a paycheck.

For me, being an influencer has always meant something different. It means sharing my real life, my victories, my setbacks, my faith, my businesses, and my journey in hopes that someone else finds the courage to pursue their own dreams.

Today, my blog reaches more than 300,000+ readers worldwide, making my platform a macro influencer by industry standards. Macro influencers generally have audiences between 100,000 and one million followers or readers, giving them significant reach while maintaining a personal connection with their audience.

What makes my platform unique is that my influence was never built by chasing popularity. 

I have readers from over 200 countries, my blog is translated in 50 languages. 

It was built by consistently telling my story.

Every article I publish comes from personal experience, not a paid sponsorship.

I don't accept compensation to promote products or businesses simply because someone offers a paycheck.

If I recommend something, it's because I've personally experienced it, researched it, or believe it provides value based on my own journey.

That authenticity has become the foundation of my brand.

Over the past three months, my readers have followed my journey as I've expanded my entrepreneurial vision, explored investment opportunities, created new recipes, developed business concepts, and continued documenting the realities of building businesses from the ground up.

Instead of presenting a perfect life, I've chosen to show the work behind every dream.

At 57 years old, I feel like I'm just getting started.

Many people believe life slows down after fifty.

I believe life finally becomes clear.

My priorities have changed.

I'm less interested in impressing people and more interested in building something that will create opportunities for generations after me.

As my blog continues to grow, so will its content.

You'll begin seeing much more about food, travel, hospitality, entrepreneurship, and business ownership.

Food has always been one of my greatest passions.

During the past several months I've developed dozens of original recipes while continuing to build a collection that now includes well over one hundred recipes and desserts that will eventually become part of my hospitality brands.

From fresh seafood creations and gourmet entrées to homemade desserts and comfort food, every recipe tells a story.

Food brings people together.

One day, I hope those recipes become part of an unforgettable dining experience at my own restaurant and bed and breakfast.

Travel is becoming another major chapter of my story.

Over the past few months I've spent countless hours researching beachfront properties, island investments, established restaurants, resorts, and bed and breakfast opportunities that align with my long-term vision.

I'm inspired by successful hospitality concepts while creating something uniquely my own.

My dream isn't simply to own property.

My dream is to create a destination where guests experience exceptional food, genuine hospitality, beautiful accommodations, and lasting memories.

You'll also see much more about my businesses.

Building businesses remotely has become one of the most rewarding challenges of my life.

I've focused on expanding C.A.V. Enterprises LLC while developing multiple business concepts, refining service offerings, creating marketing materials, writing blogs, producing recipes, and strengthening my online presence.

Remote work has allowed me to continue networking, marketing, and preparing for future opportunities while building businesses that are designed for long-term growth.

One of my greatest goals is to teach others how to build remote income.

Too many people believe they must remain limited by where they live or the job they currently have.

I want to show people that with determination, consistency, education, and strategic planning, it's possible to create businesses that operate from anywhere in the world.

I'm not claiming the journey is easy.

I'm simply proving that it's possible.

Another lesson I've learned over the past several months is the value of protecting my peace.

Sometimes growth requires stepping away from unnecessary distractions.

I've intentionally taken time to focus on my mental, emotional, and physical well-being while continuing to build my future.

Prayer, gardening, creating homemade recipes, and spending time developing my businesses have reminded me that success is built one day at a time.

People occasionally ask why I'm still single.

The answer is simple.

I chose to remain single because I'm not ready to commit to a relationship until I've fully found myself and completed the work God has placed before me.

For this season of my life, my relationship with God, my personal growth, my businesses, my education, and my future require my complete attention.

When the time is right, love will find its place.

Until then, I'm embracing this season with gratitude rather than loneliness.

My blog has never been about perfection.

It's about purpose.

Whether I'm sharing recipes, documenting business growth, discussing travel opportunities, celebrating milestones, or overcoming obstacles, every article reflects a chapter of my real life.

Thank you to every reader across the globe who has supported this journey.

Your encouragement continues to inspire me to write, create, teach, and dream even bigger.

The next chapter will include more food, more travel, more business education, more entrepreneurship, and many more opportunities to learn and grow together.

This is only the beginning.

Welcome to the journey.


Sunday's Signature Coconut Water Infused with Fruit