Impact-Site-Verification: -1074777364

Thursday, July 30, 2026

I AM NOT SUICIDAL!!!


Chloe Brown, LCPC-S, LCADC
HELP of Southern Nevada
Behavioral Health Department

RE: Cease and Desist – Termination of Counseling Relationship and Request to Preserve Records

Dear Ms. Brown,

This letter serves as formal notice that I am terminating any prospective counseling relationship with you and will not be utilizing your services now or in the future.

I initially sought counseling to obtain support regarding the harassment and stalking that I reported experiencing. As reflected in our email correspondence, I informed you that I had experienced threatening events and increased anxiety and PTSD symptoms, and I requested an assessment appointment.

Since that time, I have become aware of information that has caused me significant concern. It is my understanding that I was characterized as suicidal or otherwise in need of a suicide-related welfare intervention, despite my position that I did not make any statement expressing suicidal intent. If that understanding is accurate, I believe such information is false and has caused me substantial emotional distress.

Accordingly, I demand that you and HELP of Southern Nevada:

Cease making or repeating any statements indicating that I expressed suicidal intent unless those statements are supported by accurate documentation.
Preserve all records, clinical notes, intake documentation, emails, telephone logs, electronic communications, referrals, and internal communications relating to me.
Provide a written explanation of the basis for any report or communication that characterized me as suicidal, if one exists.
Refrain from any further communication with me except for written correspondence responding to this letter or as otherwise required by law.
Because I have lost confidence in your ability to provide services objectively, I decline any future counseling services through you.

Nothing in this correspondence should be interpreted as waiving any legal rights or remedies that may be available to me. I expressly reserve all rights to pursue administrative complaints, professional licensing complaints, or other legal remedies should additional information demonstrate that false or misleading statements were made concerning my mental health.

Please consider this my formal request that all relevant records be preserved pending any future review or investigation.

I request that any future communications regarding this matter be made in writing.

Sunday's Signature Coconut Water Infused with Fruit


 

Las Vegas Event Tickets