Formation

Impact-Site-Verification: -1074777364

Wednesday, September 2, 2026

YOU ARE BLOWING MY MIND!!!

AVERAGING 500-1500 NEW READERS PER DAY!!!

WHAT IS GOD DOING???


YOU GUYS ARE BLOWING MY MIND! πŸ™πŸ½✨

I woke up this morning preparing to make a post, and then I looked at my stats…

1,500 clicks at 7:34 a.m.

Ummm… WHAT IS HAPPENING?! πŸ˜‚

I’m not even certain what is happening right now, but THANK YOU! ❤️

I know there are many of you who are simply spectators and honestly, that’s cool too. πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

Maybe you're watching because you're curious. Maybe you're trying to figure me out. Maybe you agree with me. Maybe you don't. Maybe you're watching my journey unfold because, at this point, my life story reads like a movie and something is ALWAYS happening!

Whatever brought you here, welcome.

If my story of survival, rebuilding, resilience, and restoration speaks to you then I am grateful.

I've been through seasons where people tried to break me. I've experienced disappointment, loss, setbacks, rejection, and moments when I had to figure out how to put my life back together again.

And yet…

HERE I AM.

Still standing.

Still building.

Still dreaming.

Still believing.

Still becoming.

I'm not exactly sure why my blog has suddenly taken off the way it has, but I can tell you this: something has shifted.

Since Trump Day in Vegas, my ratings have tripled. My favor has increased. My creditworthiness has increased by $3,000 in one month, 3 new credit cards!!! My life is beginning to stabilize.

And I'm paying attention.

Because I believe God speaks through circumstances, opportunities, timing, people, and even unexpected blessings.

I remain simple.

Because at the end of the day, it's not about me.

It's about the GOD in me.

I understand that I'm not everyone's cup of tea. And I'm perfectly okay with that.

I am an independent, self-made, strong Black woman with intelligence, vision, creativity, and a whole lot of life experience.

I'm a unicorn of sorts. πŸ¦„

I don't depend on people to define who I am or whose I am.

God already answered those questions for me.

And honestly, I find it entertaining when people become intimidated by someone's gifts.

I understand why.

When you don't recognize your own gifts, it's easy to envy somebody else's. When you haven't discovered your own purpose, you may find yourself coveting someone else's life.

But here's what I've learned:

Your assignment is not supposed to look like mine.

You don't have to compete with me.

You don't have to understand me.

You don't have to agree with me.

You simply have to discover YOU.

And that's what I'm doing.

I'm thankful for every experience I've had in this life the beautiful ones, the painful ones, the confusing ones, the embarrassing ones, and even the ones I didn't understand at the time.

Every experience has taught me something new about myself.

Every setback taught me resilience.

Every disappointment taught me discernment.

Every closed door taught me patience.

Every victory taught me gratitude.

And every chapter has brought me closer to understanding who I am and what I'm called to do.

So, to everyone who finds my page…

THANK YOU.

Whether you're here to bless me, curse me, support me, criticize me, agree with me, disagree with me, encourage me, question me, or simply watch from the sidelines…

WELCOME.

You are still here.

And if something I write, say, or share touches your life even just once then perhaps there was a reason you found this page.

My prayer is simple:

May something you read here bless your life.

May it give you hope.

May it make you laugh.

May it make you think.

May it challenge you.

May it remind you that your story isn't over.

Because if God can take everything I've survived and turn it into something worth talking about…

He can do the same thing with your story.

So keep watching.

Keep reading.

Keep living.

And most importantly…

KEEP GOD FIRST.

Because this story?

It's bigger than me.

πŸ™πŸ½❤️πŸ¦„