I Learned So Much About Myself Yesterday
Yesterday gave me a lot to think about.
I realized that I have given too much of my time, energy, talent, and heart to the wrong people. I kept pouring into situations and relationships that were never designed to pour back into me.
But sometimes the lesson isn't about what you lost—it's about finally recognizing who you are.
I was supposed to be a lawyer. Somewhere along the way, I allowed distractions, circumstances, and the wrong people to pull my attention away from the gifts I was given.
Today, I am grateful to be recognized for my talents. I'm grateful for the people who see my potential, my intelligence, my creativity, my business mind, and my ability to make things happen.
I'm learning that my time is valuable. My energy is valuable. My talents are valuable.
And moving forward, everybody doesn't get access to them.
I'm not bitter. I'm wiser. I'm not angry. I'm focused.
Yesterday taught me something important about myself:
I still have so much more to become. And I'm finally ready to give that energy back to ME. ❤️