WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

THANK YOU FOR THE #PRESS #RELEASE Truth of Dare... "Fact Check Me"... Please


I invite you to play a game of “truth or dare,” and for this round, I dare you to cross-reference the notes and archives from my blog with the games I was playing and chatting live. 

By doing so, you’ll uncover the conversations that took place and see how the NBA utilized me in "fixing games" through the use of specific codes.

To assist with this, my blog spans from 2008 to the present. 

Any event where I was engaged in live chats or blogging will have a timeline that aligns with the events in the games. 

For your reference, you can find my blog here: https://chevettevalentine.wordpress.com/.

Please be aware that I ceased my involvement with NBA games following the tragic murder of my son.

I will give you (3) examples... 

Archives from the Library are free to explore 

CLICK TO READ

Now you understand SADINA at SUPERBOWL found that room I bet you think we missed all of that… right? HER SACRAFICE

Posted on  by SexyDancer68/

Remember this Marc DALLAS WINS (it’s first ring)