WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

πŸ˜‚ NBA: No Bitches Allowed Drama πŸ˜‚ I didn't fight with you about Lisa...

Now here you come with 50 cent #Enjoy your #Bitch

REPOST FROM 6/9 REMEBER WHEN I SAID...
Wait, let me guess...

Message to Iran??? 
or
Shooting in Highland Park???


It is NOT my fault the Democrats picked a ass for a Mascot
YKW, I am not watching this madness 
Every time you open your mouth 
You say something stupid
I know he loves that shit...

Revelation from GOD
A gay man tried to check me
I stopped and looked at him and responded...
The 1st woman you ever betrayed in your life was your mother... "fucking your father"
"WTF can I do with you stupid son of a BITCH"?

#TIP: I'm confident you are shooting a movie somewhere...
Using real guns, bullets, and victims 

Chicago concert... you saw a man get beat on stage...
In real time that was my cousin "Sierra Jamison"

"THANK GOD DR. DRE SURVIVED YOUR STUNT"