WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Saturday, August 24, 2024

I allowed myself to do this research only to have a 1st hand account of what METH does to people #TrueStories


Without telling too much...

A person whom I thought I knew has been dealing with an extremely complex situation.

Where I tried to help where I could, she is blinded by an addiction that has her bound, coupled with an abusive spouse who guided her path.

I've never met a woman married to her pimp, but this chapter taught me so much about the impact of drug addiction.

I pray for those who are so weak, they escape reality chasing a superficial high, that digs a hole of infinite failure.

Matters took a turn, when her PIMP-HUSBAND offered me a bump... WTF

LOL you know I'm a weed smoker, why are you playing with me???

I could never be this WEAK and/or STUPID...

Anyways... She is willing to "live in her car with dogs to chase her habit"... 

"She don't want to be saved"... 
SO I LET GO

YOU CAN'T PIMP A BUTTERFLY 

I have 165,000 I refuse to promote bullshit... 
I tried for 4 weeks to reach her
SHE IS MORE OBNOXIOUS THAN LISA