WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Message from Rahab... "I will bless the Lord with all of my might"

Joseph was HATED by his brothers for being a DREAMER...


Busy trying to manage my caseload, while avoiding #sex #drug #human trafficking and/or fans too excited to get paid for kidnapping me...

TAKING A MOMENT TO ADDRESS MY HEALTH

I've completed one of the most challenging weeks in my life 

GOD constantly reminds me to wear blinders, I am NOT going back.

The support I have received has been unspeakable, the obstacles... sometimes overbearing, the signs keep me moving.

I could not withhold my hands, because I called her to duty... 

It was all BITTER SWEET for me... 

I wanted to celebrate a sister!!!

"While offering her a fair shot at her dream", you see I'm partial...

My job is to present the best argument, then you vote... 

I remain impartial and unbiased... I would have been a great judge 

You know as women we fail to support one another which will be her biggest challenge 

My influence was obvious... Stop playing 

THANK YOU TO ALL ARTIST WHO MADE TIME TO PLAY

There were so many surprises Patti LaBelle, you just left Vegas... 

Lil Jon, I'm fine... Great Job baby...

Had a Superbowl Half Time feel... I know Chicago was so impressed they stayed home to watch... LOL

Stevie Wonder... Can you see me now??? Are you in Church this morning??? 

My live in the car crew from #KJLH

I explained every dream, before Kobe crashed and I was chased from LA... What???

Sheila E, hey baby did Gerard handle your every wish??? My biggest fan works great
Love you Legend

Pink... Yes I changed venue... Of course I recognized that routine... She was (is) goofy 

MAXINE WATERS YOU ALMOST LOOK PROUD OF ME ... Did you pull every email I sent you back in 2020 when I explained this???

No... No... GAVIN NEWSOM who by the way got MORE CAMERA TIME than Pritzger... This is my movie

See why I "lived in that car" for 2 years???

There were many highlights...

Oprah ... Pimped out reading THE COLOR PURPLE... Danny really is Mister

I am not going to hate on you Kammie, you know I'll do my job!!!

Can I get a letter of reference please???

Finally Marcie L. Fudge from HUD... What the devil meant for evil... GOD made it good.

I would like to remind everyone that as much as you'd like to forget I too am a seed of the King, I am

Without that grace I could not be as impactful as I am

Make mistake about it... 

I am the product of Deborah Barbara Jamison Valentine 

If it were not for her I would not know Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson Sr... No I'm not marrying your son

In fact I do NOT wish to marry again... No need

My feed came direct from DNC footage to avoid commentary, to read for myself...

The good outweigh the bad...

I see they started a fight outside Presidental Towers... See, I did explain... 

Great job CPD they knew that was my last place of residence... 

Planned chaos, I know

Shout Out to all agencies Secret Service, FBI, CIA, DEA

Did I forget my buddy Pete Buttiege? You and these freaking planes, did you really have to shut down the airlines 7/19? #Friend

Bitter-Sweet there were good and bad moments.. 

Kammie, tomorrow is never guaranteed "live in the moment of now" you may never have this level of power...again... 

Enjoy this moment in history, no matter what your name has this spot in the books... Period 

Why Wanda, couldn't you find a better name than "Wanda"???

Your sister, I met her at Panini Grill in Marina Del Rey, I knew her spirit was in the room... Look at you now

Bitter-Sweet... I refrain from those who gave speeches to empower their agendas... It's politics

I can't move forth in life, veering in the rear view mirror, at those who assumed I am endowed to them personally...

I lost one child, I don't chose to lose another... 

That was my final political event... 

Great way to walk away, while I can

Peace