WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Thursday, May 16, 2024

STEP 1: It's a start... found stable housing



NOW TO FIND A BED & DESK 


I could NOT do another hotel... this fits my budget, in fact I save $400 per month... and I am much more comfortable!!!

Talk about a PANIC ATTACK!!!

Now to SAVE MY STORAGE if possible...

I am in a better place, space... my roommate is a GAG she makes me laugh 😂 

I'm no longer walking lonely and/or alone...

I can walk a little stronger...

Laughing at those who thought I was the cheater... no, he cheated on me 

I can put the past behind me... I never wanted to be THAT GIRL 

PRAYING THAT GOD WILL KEEP MY MIND STRONG 💪