WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Retired from #Politics, #Sports, #Entertainment... not joking .... if your not talking about me... #Ditto


My heart ♥ is full, there is so much I want to say... GOD has silenced me... 

I accept this moment... when you can mock a person's death... there are no words... all I could think about watching Danny dangle those keys was Shirley dying while driving... and Deja crashing recently...

You are doing too much... in my life

Thou shall not worship false God's...

After losing Kobe, I stopped caring about idols... and figures... 

I am not wasting my time praising ignorance, or being grouped by those who wish me to demean who I am, to be like them. 

I REFUSE TO ADVOCATE FOR YOUR FAILURE... 

I cannot allow my future to be dictated by people who are lost and have no direction. 

There is so much more to life...

THANK YOU CHICAGO... YOU DID ME A FAVOR PUSHING ME AWAY FROM THAT DRAMA!!!

I did not want to return to Chicago in the 1st place, this confirms what I already knew...

I am canceling YouTube TV to avoid watching this horror movie... I have so much work to do... overwhelmed with cases, and mental recovery. 

GOD has been merciful, revealing how and who walked against me... thank you...

The hardest part of betrayal...it comes from people you trusted... 

DO NOT AFFILIATE AND/OR ASSOCIATE ME WITH ANY DNC 2024 EVENT...

I never knew how many chains weighed me down... being pulled in every direction, for every agenda almost lost my mind.

As I watched election results from Arkansas, I realized dysfunction loves dysfunction... you can't see how it looks from the outside looking in...

I am passing on this new assignment, who wants to watch someone die??? 

This can't take a toll on one's thinking... it can be very depressing, this assignment tuggs at my soul.

THANK YOU CHICAGO... I LOST EVERYTHING... BECAUSE I HAD NOTHING TO START WITH...

Stop talking to me about Scottie, the only thing about this madness, is his college town got to meet the one who did his homework... imagine that? Being forced out of one trap into another...

I am not his show and tell doll.

THE PROBLEM WITH AN ABUSER... THEY ALWAYS SORRY... AFTER THE FACT...

Death and Life are in the power of the tounge... you can kill a dream with your words...

Just curious if both Eileen and Harris have 200,000 votes each... how is the total vote count 363,000??? 

I KNOW I FAILED MATH BUT THE MATH... AIN'T MATHING!!!