WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Sunday, September 24, 2023

I went to visit my family...

I NEED A NFL CONTRACT FOR TYLER
Do you see this linebacker???
BEARS GAME TODAY


I didn't take photos or videos... in fact I only have a 15 minute clip while dancing... 

I didn't have to pretend to be who I'm not...  I could pull my wig off and be myself...

Alice, Sadina and Carmella are like the younger sisters I never had, their mother Princella took over Dr Shaweitz office after Debbie died... she made me promise to look after her girls...

I don't respond to many Jamison calls, Sierra like all of Carmella and Alice's children was like a mini me... if you look close you can see my influence in her life.

I could just relax with those I love. I think I arrived around 3 pm or so... left in time to return my rental, I almost stayed... at midnight before turning into a pumpkin πŸŽƒ 

I made a few calls on behalf of the family and threw a few surprises in too from a sing along we had...

SO MANY PEOPLE CASH πŸ’Έ IN ON LIES... THANK YOU JESUS FOR THOSE WHO KNOW THE TRUTH... FOR ONCE CAN I BLESS THOSE WHO LOVE ME???

I left in awe of Sierra 2 younger sisters walking around looking like giraffes, all legs... nothing but legs 🦡 who birth them girls??? πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 

When I tell you I left that house feeling better than I came, I sang and danced, ate and drank... pray for me you know I'm with Sadina... I got outsmoked by my cousins... what???

Kaylan acted a fool... Raven got baby daddy chasing... you know I read lips... and the new breed kept pulling up my past...

I had a night filled with "How Did They Know That" moments.

I left with peace in my heart

I don't post much about "family business "... my blog was designed to talk about food, shows, entertainment... you know... things I can promote for profit... or to give a heads up on my own trauma... this was so personal. 

I stopped talking to people, my conversations, emails, text.   Just anything and everything can be sold... 

I never know who is following me, why... or what they will say.

Being self published I can control some of the narrative about me, but I can't speak for others.