WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Friday, April 12, 2024

"Beeper Codes" Back in the day I used to carry a beeper I only answered if I knew your "Code" MATTHEW 24:36-44 (Read More)

NBA SEASON 
"PLAYING YOUR GAME BABY"




CODES ARE THE SAME, MY CODES ARE UNIVERSAL

Breaking the Player Codes, keys to my car!

1 I am number one in your life

2 Second Wife to somebody??

3 You see or hear GOD

4 I am “HIV” negative

5 Someone with “HIV” near me

7 Vegas, What happened?

8 (Vanessa) 24 (Chevy) Kobe Codes

9 I am not having a “baby”

10 Perfect Me

11 Who wants to RAPE ME??? FYB

12 Jesus had Disciples how many?

13 Ruth (Bible Teacher)

16 Pope Francis, I am a proud Roman Catholic

18 RIP DJ

21 "Snoop" or Weed/Marijuana (y’all so LOUD)

22 Both on a second marriage

31 Chris Brown (text access)

34 Walter Payton NFL 

36 Bishop Don Juan

40 Presidential Codes

42 Floyd Mayweather (text access)

45 What gun do I carry? Or Trump

50 I am going off about something, or the fake blocking Dre for Scottie

65 Dr. Dre aka Andre Young (you see that email) (text access)

66 GB2G aka George Bush:)

68 Year I was born

79 Kevin Hart, I did catch you shut up

87 Dee

93 DJ (RIP)

95 Deja

97 Hootie

106 Park it right here (My birthday)

168 Debbie LUCKY lottery number