BANNER

Impact-Site-Verification: -1074777364

Friday, October 9, 2026

I KNOW YOU LYING???

WHAT DID I SAY???

YEA HE GUITY AF... MAKING ME LAUGH LIKE THAT... #IKYL

"That was the AI version what I really said was"...


Ain't talking about nuthin
Please accept my sincere apologies if I don't fit your mold, fit into your box, think like you think or support your petty drama. I am NOT about that life.

I do not promote dysfunction, my entire career is predicated upon stories I have told promoting others. My enemies are now my footstool. I do not share my stories to entertain fools, my story is much deeper than that. My story is about building something from nothing. July 2024 I arrived in Vegas with no money, a temporary room, and one bag of clothing after being tossed on the street by people who created a false narrative of who I am, to suit their personal agendas. I have survived losing everything from having my children illegally seized by men who thought using their child would silence me. I have been unlawfully targeted by a goofy who was never supposed to have access to me. I've survived cults, who believe in rituals and spiritual lies. Ive survived abuse from a fool who should have never shared my bed. I'm dumbfounded by ignorant people who speak to me via video or phone, then when they meet me learn I'm a black woman then are offended. Wait a moment but while speaking to me on the phone, your perception of me and imagination had you believing I was a college educated law student. What changed??? What changed is, like the shift when Trump affirmed me. I'm not here to defend him, never do... the lies about his having no black friends... how can that be when my grandmother Deborah Jamison Valentine introduced Jesse Jackson Sr, Al Sharpton, Don King and others to Trump which is how they know him. After helping Farrakhan relocate to Chicago from New York, after the murder of Malcolm, Debbie lost access to Trump. I totally understand why.... I've been Trump tight all day, everyday. If you know then you know. Cheers I laugh in your face when you judge me by what you think you know, when you only know what I want you to know. I'm not stupid enough to tell my enemy my next move, that allows them time to prepare. By now you should understand one thing about me... I'm very premeditated with my thinking. My grandmother did not raise a stupid bitch. Allow me to introduce myself, I am the CEO of my success.
MORGAN PROCTOR I did not come to Vegas to chase a junkie, fuel her lies. Thank you Morgan Proctor your mother Barbara taught me how to start a business. Stay in bed with Lisa knowing she pushed her out with Robin.
SCOTTIE PIPPEN I don't have one good memory to share about Scottie, he was assigned to my table and won't leave. I worked for Jordan, my access was Jordan, I responded and played with Jordan. 6 NBA rings, I gave him his 1st trophy.
MUSTAPHA FARRAKHAN I'm not one of them
I enjoy my freedom
If you touch me, I will shoot!
I don't disobey GOD
I love my shit.
Oh my apologies petty people want gossip.
Janet Jackson (the movie me) is marrying Mustapha Farrakhan (my daughter Deja father). Thank You
TORRENCE THOMAS Finally, I reserve the right to hold my tongue regarding my failed marriage, Abigail needed a story line. My son was a gift, something to remember me bye. What happened with Chris???
Why is everyone focused on who is or is not in my bed?