Las Vegas, Nevada
The next three months are officially dedicated to discovering, celebrating, networking, and creating unforgettable experiences!
Chevy Vegas Parties has officially begun! π₯✨
Over the next three months, I’ll be out exploring Las Vegas’ hottest Happy Hours, Day Pools, nightlife destinations, sporting-event venues, and social experiences and I have two very important reasons for doing it.
π₯ Reason #1: We’re Promoting Our Event Planning Services
Whether you're planning a:
- π Bachelor or Bachelorette Party
- ❤️ Romantic Getaway
- π₯ Anniversary Celebration
- π Last-Minute Wedding
- π Birthday Celebration
- π Private Party
- π Sporting Event Experience
- π΄ Day Pool Experience
- π₯³ Group Celebration
We cover it all!
My goal is to personally experience these venues so I can recommend locations based on firsthand experience—not simply a Google search.
I'm looking for the right combination of atmosphere, service, food, drinks, entertainment, accessibility, VIP options, and overall experience to help create the type of event my clients are looking for.
π And Did I Mention I'm Also a Wedding Officiant?
Yes!
As part of my notary and officiant services, I can also perform wedding ceremonies.
So, if you want me to plan your wedding & personally officiate your ceremony, we can make that happen.
From the venue scouting and event coordination to the ceremony itself, Chevy Vegas Parties is building an experience where the details matter.
π️ Reason #2: I'm Scouting Locations for My Notary Clients
There is another side to this adventure.
As a mobile notary and wedding officiant, I need professional, comfortable places where I can meet clients.
For major document signings, I don't necessarily want to meet someone in a parking lot or a noisy coffee shop.
Sometimes, I'd rather sit down at a beautiful venue, order a nice drink and an appetizer, and handle business in a comfortable environment.
Business can be professional AND enjoyable.
That's why I'm exploring locations that could potentially serve as meeting destinations for clients, private events, celebrations, and special occasions.
ππΎ♀️ Stadium Swim Is Definitely On My List!
One venue I already know I'll be returning to is Stadium Swim at Circa.
I can absolutely see myself booking Stadium Swim for some of my favorite sporting events, private parties, birthday celebrations, and group experiences.
There's something special about combining sports, Vegas, hospitality, networking, and celebration all in one place.
And yes I'm going to be taking notes!
π Venue scouting has officially begun.
Over the next three months, I'll be sharing some of the places I visit, the experiences I have, the events I attend, and the venues I'm considering for future Chevy Vegas Parties events.
This isn't just about going out.
I'm doing research. I'm networking. I'm building relationships. I'm experiencing the venues firsthand. And I'm creating a portfolio of Vegas experiences for my future clients.
So if you see me at a Happy Hour, Day Pool, sporting event, nightclub, restaurant, or social gathering over the next few months...
I'm probably working. π
Welcome to the next chapter of Chevy Vegas Parties.
✨ Let's Party. Let's Celebrate. Let's Get Married. Let's Do Business.
Chevy Vegas Parties
White Glove Experiences in Viva Las Vegas π₯π°✨