BANNER

Impact-Site-Verification: -1074777364

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

CHEVY VEGAS PARTIES: I’M 90% READY, AND I’M CHOOSING MY PEACE

LISA DOES NOT WANT YOU TO SEE HER GET HER ASS BEAT "THAT BAD"

RELAX FLOYD MAYWEATHER HAS MY BAIL IF NEEDED!!!

IS THAT IS WHO YOU TALK TO WENDY WILLIAMS!!!


I am so excited to begin promoting Chevy Vegas Parties!

My passion is promoting life, fun, experiences, and memories that last. There are so many wonderful things to do and see in beautiful Las Vegas, and I am ready to experience more of them.

As part of networking and promoting my businesses, I will be planning events, attending Happy Hours, exploring restaurants and entertainment venues, visiting day pools, attending sporting events, and discovering experiences that I can eventually share with my clients.

I have two courses remaining—fingerprinting and loan signing training—and then I will be ready to move forward.

Right now, I'm searching for tools, uniforms, tent supplies, marketing materials, and everything else I need.

I'm not completely ready to step out yet.

BUT I'M AT 90%.

And that last 10% is preparation.


A TWO-WEEK RESET

Beginning October 11, 2026, I plan to spend two weeks focusing on pressed juice, water, prayer, reflection, and resetting my routine.

For me, this is about slowing down, becoming intentional, and entering the next chapter with a clearer mindset.

I've taken a very simple approach to life:

I DON'T HAVE ENERGY FOR BAD ENERGY.

I don't promote ignorance.

I don't promote unnecessary drama.

More importantly:

"I DO NOT PROMOTE PEOPLE... WHO DO NOT PROMOTE ME."

My time is valuable.

My energy is valuable.

My peace is valuable.

And I am becoming much more selective about where I invest all three.


I DON'T WORSHIP MAN — I WORSHIP GOD

I don't worship idols.

When a relationship becomes so toxic that someone expects another person to elevate them to the point of worship, I believe something has become seriously misplaced.

I don't worship man.

I WORSHIP GOD.

I don't need another person to tell me what God is speaking to me.

But if you hear what I heard?

That's confirmation.

I share moments of my life because I want to see who hears what.

But listening to God while God is speaking to me doesn't automatically mean that message belongs to you.

So ask yourself:

WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW?

Are you inspired?

Are you learning?

Are you growing?

Or have you allowed somebody else's interpretation to become your reality?


MY LIFE IS NOT SOMEBODY ELSE'S NARRATIVE

I've listened to Steve Harvey and his staff. I've considered their advice and perspectives, and I'm thankful for the moments when their words helped me work through difficult situations.

Steve and Tommy, like others, were options—voices I could listen to.

But they are not living my life.

They see my circumstances through their own perspectives and through information they may have received from other people.

And that is where I draw the line.

An interpretation of my life is not the same thing as knowing my life.


LET'S TALK ABOUT LISA

There has been a lot of speculation about my relationship with Lisa, so I'm going to speak from my own experience.

Lisa and I did not have the type of friendship or personal bond that some people seem to believe we had. 

Lisa only needed me because she needed VIP & Backstage access!

Any interpretation of our relationship from someone who wasn't actually living that relationship is an outside perspective.

At one point, I began questioning why I was being contacted and what role I actually played in that circle.

I worked security, and VIP access was something I could provide. When I concluded that my usefulness appeared to be connected more to what I could provide than to who I was as a person, I removed myself from that access.

That was my decision.

I don't owe anyone continued access to me because I was once willing to help them.

AND PLEASE STOP COMPARING ME TO LISA.

We are different people.

We have different lives.

We have different experiences.

And we have different paths.

I am not interested in competing with her.

I don't need to defeat her.

I don't need to embarrass her.

And I don't need to prove that I'm better than her.

I'm focused on becoming the best version of myself.

FTR: I buy my clothes, they may not have name brands but at least I do not pay people to steal clothes for me. Talk about the day you got caught "boosting" at the mall. #Reciept


THE KAI STORY

Let me also clarify something about Kai.

I WAS NEVER KAI'S NANNY.

I find it interesting when people take something I did to help or assist someone and turn it into a completely different relationship.

Being present for someone does not automatically make you their nanny.

And I don't appreciate people using my willingness to help as a way to rewrite my role in somebody else's life.

I also don't understand the contradiction of judging me for helping someone else's family while simultaneously making assumptions about my responsibilities toward my own children.

I HAVE MY OWN FAMILY.

I have four children and twelve grandchildren, with my family continuing to grow.

Those relationships deserve my time, love, attention, and energy.

Yes, I know she handled my children, did you let her "spend that cash on you"? 

So insecure, I am flattered that you explain that I am your biggest threat! The truth keeps my mind free from bullshit and drama.

If and when you "Lisa" are ready to talk, come see me FACE TO FACE stop sending fans to do your dirty work. Stop looking scared!


ABOUT THE CLAIMS I'VE HEARD

I've also heard statements and characterizations concerning substance abuse, criminal activity, and other serious allegations involving people connected to this situation.

Let me be very clear:

I am not going to present someone else's drug use, criminal conduct, or personal history as established fact when I am not in a position to independently prove it. 

Furthermore, that's the only reason how or why most of you know  her, you can't tell on her without telling on yourselves.

What I can speak about is my own experience, what I personally witnessed, what I was told, and why I chose to remove myself.

I will not allow anyone else's circumstances to become my identity.

And I certainly will not allow somebody else's alleged behavior to determine my future.


KENJI UNDERSTOOD MY ASSIGNMENT

Kenji personally picked me because, in my experience, he understood that I know my assignment.

For me, it has never been personal.

It's about doing the job.

It's about understanding the assignment.

It's about showing up and handling business.

That's the difference between me and the people who want to turn every situation into a personal battle.

If you have not figured it out by now, Kenji is her pimp. 

Wake the fuck up.. she never wanted Kai, she got trapped. That is why she offered her to me. I have my own children to raise.

I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BUSINESS AND PERSONAL...

Kenji wife Chikee used to do my nails, in the shop Lisa paid for next door to Kenji hair salon on 82nd and Cottage Grove. #DumbHoe

"I need my hair and nails done #reciept"

THAT ENTIRE WEB OF LIES IS TOO TOXIC

At some point, you have to recognize when a situation is draining more from you than it gives back.

My affiliation with that entire situation became exhausting.

It entertained other people.

It created confusion.

And ultimately, it distracted from the person I am becoming.

So I stepped away.

I CHOSE MYSELF.

I pay for my own clothes.

I live within my means.

I work for what I have.

I don't need to steal from someone, participate in criminal activity, or manufacture an image to appear successful.

What you see is what I've chosen to build.

And if you look closely...

I LOOK PRETTY FABULOUS AT 58.

And I plan to continue.


I'M THE BEST ME

I have successfully reinvented myself.

I've built a new platform.

I'm building businesses.

I'm developing new skills.

I'm creating new opportunities.

And I'm becoming increasingly selective about the people I allow into my circle.

I DON'T TALK. I WALK.

I don't have to explain everything.

My actions speak.

My businesses speak.

My family speaks.

My work speaks.

My life speaks.

I live within my means.

I don't compare.

I don't compete.

I don't need another person's lifestyle to validate mine.

I'M BUILDING MY OWN LANE.


MY BLESSINGS COME FROM GOD

My prayers go to GOD.

That's where I believe my blessings come from.

Not popularity.

Not celebrity.

Not somebody else's approval.

Not social media.

GOD.

And I believe what God has for me doesn't require me to chase somebody else's position.


SO, FINALLY... PLEASE STOP

Stop comparing me.

Stop fantasizing about relationships that you don't understand.

Stop allowing other people's interpretations to become your facts.

Stop trying to make me participate in a story that I have already walked away from.

I have a family to love.

Businesses to build.

Courses to complete.

Events to create.

A new platform to grow.

And a life to live.

I DON'T HAVE TIME TO FEED THE LIES OF MY #1 FAN OR MY HATERS.

I'm 58.

I'm still growing.

I'm still learning.

I'm still building.

I'm still dreaming.

And I'm still becoming.

I'M NOT COMPETING.

I'M NOT COMPARING.

I'M NOT SEEKING APPROVAL.

I'M BUILDING.

Chevy Vegas Parties is coming.

The next chapter is already underway.

And this time, I'm choosing the people, the places, the experiences, and the energy that deserve access to me.

GET YOUR MIND RIGHT.

Because I already got mine right.

— Chevy