Formation

Impact-Site-Verification: -1074777364

Saturday, August 29, 2026

VALENTINE VS SEIGEL SUITES

Like he explained they checked someone into the hotel under a female name

Staff Reported

I WANT ANSWERS

In this video, staff members at Siegel Suites discuss allegations involving a woman identified as Jasmine and concerns about guests allegedly being checked in under alias names and money or drugs allegedly being handled outside the normal records.

I am sharing this because I believe the information may be relevant to a larger series of incidents that I have experienced.

On July 23, 2026, I encountered the same woman I know as Jasmine from Siegel Suites at the local market where I live. Following that encounter, I began receiving what I perceived as new threats.

At the time, I immediately felt that something was wrong. I did not know what was going to happen, but I recognized her and became concerned about my safety.

I am not presenting allegations discussed in this video as proven facts. I am asking that the appropriate people investigate them and determine what actually occurred.

I want the video, witnesses, records, surveillance footage, and communications connected to these incidents preserved and properly reviewed.

I am documenting what happened because I believe there may be connections between events that deserve to be investigated rather than ignored.

I want the truth. I want accountability. And most importantly, I want to feel safe in my own community.

This playlist includes the shooting videos!!! 

This was reported to police Officer Mann never investigated my reports.