Formation

Impact-Site-Verification: -1074777364

Saturday, August 8, 2026

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME...

Lisa McCoy owes me $1 million for her depicting me as Ebonee

Movie about Pippen raping me #TIP

Player’s Club: My Clarification and My Story


I want to clarify something about the movie Player’s Club and why I have always felt a deeply personal connection to the story portrayed on screen.

To me, Player’s Club is a movie loosely based on my life and my relationship with Lisa McCoy, who was my roommate. There are elements of the storyline that, from my perspective, closely resemble experiences that occurred during my own life.

Lisa’s version of events from becoming a dancer, to her relationship with Kenji, to working in the club contains stories and experiences that I recognize as parts of my own life story.

If you knew me during my younger years, you would know that I worked part-time as an exotic dancer. Before I met Lisa, I had already dated Kenji. These were experiences that occurred in my life, long before they became part of a movie storyline.

There is another part of my story that is far more serious and painful.

I have publicly spoken about my allegations that I was sexually assaulted and raped by Scottie Pippen and his brother. These are not fictional stories to me. They are experiences that have had a profound impact on my life, and I have spent years trying to obtain accountability and justice.

My Problem With Cook County

What has been particularly disturbing to me is what I believe happened within the Cook County legal system concerning the various cases and claims I attempted to pursue.

From my perspective, I have repeatedly experienced dismissals, retaliation, hostility, and what I believe were failures to properly address the allegations and evidence I presented.

I believe Cook County owes me answers.

I believe I deserve an explanation for the cases I lost, the circumstances surrounding their dismissals, and what I experienced as retaliation and hostility while attempting to seek justice.

But there is one issue that remains even more painful than everything else.

My Son, Devonte Pippen

My son, Devonte Pippen, is at the center of one of the most painful chapters of my life.

I have alleged that his death was connected to circumstances that were not properly investigated and that there was a cover-up surrounding his death. I have spent years trying to get answers and accountability.

For me, this is not simply about a movie.

It is not simply about Lisa.

It is not simply about old relationships or my years working as an exotic dancer.

It is about my life, my experiences, my children, and my pursuit of justice.

I am not asking people to accept my story simply because I say it. I am asking people to understand that there is another side to the storya side that I believe has never been properly heard.

This Is My Clarification

When people watch Player’s Club, they see entertainment.

When I watch it, I see pieces of experiences that came from my life.

That is why the subject remains so deeply personal to me.

I know what I lived.

I know the relationships I had.

I know where I worked.

I know the people who were part of my life.

And I know the losses I have experienced.

After years of trying to have my allegations heard, I have reached a point where I believe it is important to tell my story in my own words.

I am not willing to allow my history to be rewritten without speaking for myself.

This is my clarification. This is my perspective. This is my story and I will continue seeking the truth, answers, and accountability I believe I am owed.


 2020L012117 CHYVETTE VALENTINE 

-vs- 

LISARAYE MCCOY


Sunday's Signature Coconut Water Infused with Fruit