Who Remembers FAME?
#HotLunch
Who remembers FAME especially that famous lunchroom scene?
My grandmother’s attic was my dance studio. That was my space to learn, practice, create, and become the dancer I knew I could be. So today, consider this a music lesson for everyone who knows me through Dance.
The famous lunchroom sequence in FAME was all about what happens when talented people are put in the same room and the music starts taking over. The 1980 film’s “Hot Lunch” sequence became one of its defining moments, while the 2009 version also featured students breaking into an energetic cafeteria performance.
To my children on the wall YOU DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB!!!
And yes… why am I cursing in Spanish? 😂
When I explain what I was actually concerned about, it was crowd control. That part of the movie was beautiful. Anybody who knows Dance understands what happens when the energy, music, movement and personalities all collide.
Now, Chicago… RELAX.
We found the female connected to the text messages and threats to my phone. Monique Boyd, was that you serving drinks at the table for Usher? You will see a clueless server, no tip!!! #Clique
Yeah, I caught that too.
And honestly, it helps me better understand what I have been trying to piece together regarding who tracked me to Circle K and what was happening with my glass.
#Report
With my limited access, I couldn't watch the stage until last night. Now that I finally had the opportunity to see what was happening, some things make a lot more sense to me.
It's Chicago.
I sent everyone who needed the information what was happening before he arrived on July 6.
And no, I don't need to explain anything to NOI about attending Mother Khadijah's funeral. I also refuse to explain what I already explained when you pulled the Jeannie out of the bottle.
Some things don't require another explanation.
As for the incident and fight at Siegel Suites with my upstairs neighbor they explained it. I heard what was said about the incident, and I understand what was presented.
I'm filing both cases so there is a formal record.
Chicago heard me using my Congressional voice. 😂
And you know me when I get angry, sometimes I curse.
Danny already knows I will.
Stop asking me questions.
Now here's the part I want answered:
Can anybody find where the DANCER supposedly read my text live to him while he was on stage?
Because…
AYO!!!
That's the part I want to see.
Today is going to be busy. My phone was hacked, and I have plenty to handle.
But let me say this:
THANK YOU, CHICAGO.
And yes… I'm sorry I'm not allowed to return.
You know why.
I said what I said.
Now enjoy your day.
Chevy
