THANK YOU FOR READING ALONG
A Recap of the Past Week, the Final Round & What Comes Next
As we head into the final round, I want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to everyone who continues to visit my blog, follow my journey, read my stories, and inspire me to keep creating.
What many people don't realize is that this little blog has grown far beyond anything I ever imagined. I have readers and followers from more than 200 countries, and the page reaches people through translations in more than 50 languages. That still amazes me.
Whether you've been here for years or just discovered my work, thank you for checking in, reading along, sharing my posts, and becoming part of this journey.
A Look Back at the Past Week
This past week has been busy, creative, unpredictable, and very much me.
I've been working on my businesses, developing C.A.V. Enterprises LLC, creating marketing materials, refining my notary and loan-signing services, preparing pricing information, working on business documents, and continuing to build the foundation for what's ahead.
I've also been creating content lots of it.
From business graphics and promotional materials to personal reflections, sports commentary, recipes, ideas, and everyday observations, I've continued doing what I've always done best:
I tell stories.
I've also been having some fun along the way.
And with football season getting closer, you already know what time it is:
FOOTBALL ALL DAY! 🏈
I'm not going to pretend that I don't enjoy the entertainment, the competition, the personalities, the numbers, the storylines, and everything that comes with watching sports.
I enjoy basketball too, I have a dedicated NBA text box with Gary Payton, Charles Oakley and Craig Hodges. Scottie does not impact my other NBA relationships.
During the playoffs, you'll often find me watching games from home while texting friends who are actually attending the events. For me, that's part of the experience.
My Life Is Bigger Than Any One Story
For those who may be wondering, my life is so much bigger than Scottie.
I honestly cannot speak for or to Mustapha. Those are chapters, people, and conversations that belong in their own space.
My life doesn't begin or end with any particular person.
There is a whole lot more happening over here.
I've decided to do something much more enjoyable:
I'm choosing to have some fun.
I don't hate basketball.
I don't hate football.
I don't hate sports.
And I certainly don't need to explain why I enjoy watching a game, following a storyline, laughing with friends, or creating my own commentary.
I Don't Need to Explain My Lifestyle
I've learned something important over the years:
I don't need to explain or apologize for the way I live my life.
I've always lived a disciplined and structured life. I know what works for me.
I enjoy my peace.
I enjoy my routines.
I enjoy creating.
I enjoy writing.
I enjoy business.
I enjoy watching sports.
I enjoy my own space.
And most importantly, I enjoy being exactly where I am.
There is something powerful about becoming comfortable in your own zone.
I Never Wanted to Be a Celebrity
The truth is, I never wanted to be a celebrity.
Fame was never the goal.
I am a storyteller.
I am a writer.
I narrate stories.
I observe people, moments, conversations, personalities, businesses, sports, and events, and then I share those experiences through my own lens.
That has always been my gift.
But I've also learned that every gift comes with responsibility.
When you have the ability to influence, tell stories, connect people, create conversations, or make people think, there is a responsibility attached to that ability.
Whether you call it intuition, purpose, faith, creativity, or personal conviction, I believe gifts should mean more than personal gain.
That doesn't mean I can't enjoy life.
That doesn't mean I can't laugh.
That doesn't mean I can't have fun.
And right now?
That's exactly what I'm doing.
The Final Round
So prepare for the final round.
I'm not going to pick a winner.
You can do that.
I'll simply watch the games, enjoy the competition, observe the storylines, and see where the journey leads.
There is something entertaining about watching everything unfold without needing to control the outcome.
Sometimes the best seat in the house is simply the one where you're sitting back, watching, laughing, taking notes, and enjoying the show.
Las Vegas, Summer & What's Next
Meanwhile, it's summertime in Las Vegas.
The sun is shining.
The city is alive.
And I'm continuing to build.
C.A.V. Enterprises LLC continues to take shape as I develop my services, business ideas, marketing, notary work, loan-signing services, online and mobile services, and future opportunities.
The past week has reminded me that building something of your own doesn't happen overnight.
It happens one idea at a time.
One document at a time.
One customer at a time.
One phone call at a time.
One opportunity at a time.
And sometimes, one football game at a time. 😂🏈
I have some time before my next assignment begins, and I'm going to use that time wisely.
I'll be creating content.
Writing stories.
Building businesses.
Watching sports.
Enjoying Las Vegas.
Spending time doing the things I love.
And, as always, paying attention to the world around me.
My Personal Reference Codes
I've also been asked about the numbers that appear throughout some of my stories and posts.
The easiest way to explain them is this:
They are my personal reference codes.
Some numbers represent people, memories, sports figures, dates, places, experiences, inside references, or personal symbolism.
They are part of my storytelling language and should not automatically be interpreted as factual statements about another person.
Here is the current reference list:
These references are part of my personal storytelling system. They are not instructions, accusations, or universal definitions. If you understand the code, you understand the code.
And So We Continue...
That's the beauty of having a blog.
I get to document the journey.
Some days are serious.
Some days are business.
Some days are sports.
Some days are memories.
Some days are completely random.
And some days are simply about sitting back and enjoying life.
I'm not trying to be everybody's cup of tea.
I'm not trying to win every argument.
I'm not trying to convince everybody to see things my way.
I'm simply telling my story from my perspective.
And if you enjoy reading along, then we're already winning.
So as we enter this next round, grab your snacks, turn on the game, enjoy the summer, and get comfortable.
NFL PRESEASON FOOTBALL.
FOOTBALL ALL DAY. 🏈
LAS VEGAS ALL SUMMER. ☀️
BUSINESS ALL YEAR.
And me?
I'm just getting started.
THANK YOU FOR READING.
Thank you for supporting my work.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Thank you for sharing my stories.
Thank you for being part of this incredible global community.
And most of all...
THANK YOU FOR READING ALONG. ❤️
