Formation

Impact-Site-Verification: -1074777364

Monday, August 31, 2026

GOD Is Talking… and I Am Here to Listen


Monday, August 31, 2026

GOD is talking… and I am here to listen.

Lately, I have noticed so many events happening around us that have awakened something in my mind: STAY ALERT.

Tornadoes. Earthquakes. Flooding. Natural disasters. Blackouts. Things happening that remind you that tomorrow is never promised and that being prepared is not the same thing as being afraid.

This is one of those moments when I am especially thankful to GOD that I can work from home.

I have my business established. I am building my foundation. I am constantly training and studying, and now I am preparing to take the next four steps: loan signing, estate planning, Apostille training, and fingerprinting classes.

I am also successfully registered with four RON platforms, and I am waiting on my seal and stamp to complete those registrations.

Things are moving.

You might see me once a week—maybe twice—because my days are FULLY accounted for. My new contract begins today, and I am grateful for the opportunity to continue building while working from home.

And when I tell you I stocked my cabinets like a squirrel collecting nuts… πŸ˜‚

I STOCKED UP!

I have cooked every dish I have wanted. Italian? Easy. Mexican? Easy. Asian? Easy.

There is something incredibly peaceful about opening your refrigerator and knowing you have food, supplies, and the ability to take care of yourself.

And here is another blessing:

I am 72 hours without wine.

Don't start cheering yet!! πŸ˜‚

I'm taking it one day at a time.

But something has changed.

I am no longer harboring the stress associated with feeling like I was running for my life with my child.

I can't lie—I didn't sleep last night.

But it wasn't because I was stressed.

It was closure.

It was peace.

I finally reached a place where I can say that I am no longer carrying the weight of what other people intended for me. Whatever someone thought they were putting into my life, I believe GOD has a way of turning it around.

Sometimes the people who think they are cursing you end up creating consequences for themselves.

GOD doesn't need my help.

My job is to stay ready.

And I am.

I'M BUILDING SOMETHING NEW

I am so excited to start networking in Las Vegas.

I am waiting on business cards.

I am registering for platforms.

I am training.

I am studying.

I am building relationships.

I am learning this market.

And I am preparing for the next level of my business.

My Sundays are eventually going to look very different.

I see myself at farmers markets in Summerlin, networking, meeting people, introducing them to my businesses, selling lemonade and fresh-pressed juices and not feeling like I have to be everywhere at once.

There is a difference between working yourself into exhaustion and building something strategically.

I moved to Las Vegas because this is a hospitality town.

Hospitality is in my DNA.

Food. Service. Events. Travel. Entertainment. Customer experience.

And now I am adding notary services, loan signing, Apostille services, fingerprinting, estate-planning support and RON to the picture.

I am not starting over.

I am putting pieces together.

STAY READY

The blackout reminded me of something important.

I don't know what you believe in, but GOD keeps telling me: STAY READY.

I don't ask a lot of questions anymore.

I listen.

During the blackout, my biggest concern wasn't fear.

It was:

“Lord, please don't let me lose all this food in my refrigerator!” πŸ˜‚

Yes, it was hot inside.

But I know how to adjust.

I have learned how to survive uncomfortable circumstances.

And after watching what happened with residents in Gary, I was reminded that emergency preparedness isn't paranoia.

It's preparation.

So now I'm thinking differently about my next business investments.

I need equipment specifically for my lemonade and fresh-pressed juice operation.

I need a 100-quart cooler for my juices and lemonade when I am operating my pop-up tent.

I need reliable equipment for farmers markets and outdoor events.

And I know exactly what I DON'T want:

A gas-powered unit operating inside my home.

Safety matters.

Preparation matters.

Having a plan matters.

I am learning the difference between being scared and being prepared.

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!

My birthday is the first week of October.

And baby…

I am creating a NEW LOOK.

I spent the weekend watching Dolly Parton and crying. πŸ˜‚

Sometimes you have to look at another woman living boldly and realize:

I want to live boldly too.

I have decided that I am going to design my body the way I want it.

And I am going to pay for it myself.

I am grown.

I don't need permission to decide what makes me feel beautiful, confident and comfortable in my own body.

I want a full mommy makeover—including a butt lift, liposuction and 36D breasts.

That's my vision for myself.

I'm not asking anybody to agree with it.

I'm not asking anybody to finance it.

I'm not asking anybody for permission.

I'm investing in ME.

Loving myself is a priority.

Having some fun is part of the plan.

Changing the narrative in my favor is the plan.

And if you think I'm not about to ENJOY this birthday…

You are absolutely WRONG!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The Palms has an AYCE lobster tail and crab-leg buffet.

There's a movie theater.

And guess what?

I can afford to date myself.

That might be one of the greatest freedoms I have discovered.

I don't need to wait for somebody to take me somewhere.

I don't need somebody else to validate the experience.

I can take MYSELF to dinner.

I can go to the movies.

I can dress up.

I can celebrate.

I can look in the mirror and say:

“Girl, you made it.”

I AM PREPARING FOR MY NEXT HOME

I recently had a dream about a five-bedroom home near Summerlin.

And naturally, I woke up thinking:

“Okay, GOD… I hear You.”

πŸ˜‚

I'm already thinking about my next home office.

I'm preparing for another move toward the end of May.

I don't know exactly what that house will look like yet.

But I know what I want it to feel like.

Peaceful.

Organized.

Beautiful.

A place where I can work.

A place where I can cook.

A place where I can build.

A place where my businesses can grow.

A place where I can breathe.

Because after everything I have experienced, peace has become one of my greatest luxuries.

SO, WHAT ARE YOU HEARING?

This is a busy week.

My new contract begins today.

My businesses are moving.

My training continues.

My networking is beginning.

My birthday is approaching.

My body transformation is on my mind.

My farmers-market plans are developing.

My emergency-preparedness list is growing.

My refrigerator is full.

My cabinets are full.

My mind is full.

But my heart?

My heart is finally becoming peaceful.

I don't know what you believe.

I don't know what GOD sounds like to you.

I don't know what signs you have been seeing.

But I know what I keep hearing:

STAY READY.

Not scared.

READY.

Ready for the opportunity.

Ready for the blessing.

Ready for the phone call.

Ready for the contract.

Ready for the new client.

Ready for the next business relationship.

Ready for the next home.

Ready for the next chapter.

Ready for whatever GOD has been preparing me for.

So today, I am not asking GOD for a detailed explanation.

I'm simply saying:

“I hear You.”

“I'm listening.”

“I'm preparing.”

“And when You say MOVE… I'm ready.”

Now I want to know something from YOU:

What are you hearing?

What has been happening in your life that has made you stop, pay attention, and realize that you need to STAY READY?

Maybe this is your sign too.

STAY READY.