Sorry, I'm Home Resting
To everyone who has reached out, thank you for checking on me. I'm home resting and taking some time for myself.
After noticing LisaRaye in Las Vegas, I began feeling overwhelmed by what I perceived as renewed threats and harassment. Because of everything I've experienced over the past several years, I've chosen to prioritize my peace and my safety rather than engage in speculation or public back-and-forth.
I've shared my perspective in previous blog posts, and those posts remain available for anyone who wants to understand the background. I won't remove my page out of fear or panic. My voice and my experiences matter, and I intend to continue documenting my journey.
At this point, my focus is on moving forward. I am actively preparing to leave the country and begin a new chapter in my life. For those who have wondered why I've made that decision, this is part of the reason. My goal is simple: peace, healing, and the opportunity to live without constantly looking over my shoulder.
Thank you to everyone who has continued to support me, pray for me, and encourage me. Your kindness means more than you know.
For now, I'm choosing rest, protecting my peace, and focusing on what lies ahead.
Now if Lisa wants to stop by my house to talk, she knows my address, the whore is across the street... I'm waiting!!!!