WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Attorney Jason Giller #Served #Responded

Dear Mr. Pippen,

Good evening. Following the recent response from your attorney, I believe it is now time to focus on addressing the significant matters at hand, including the truth surrounding my sexual assault, the rejection of my son, his wrongful death, and the history of stalking that has impacted me over the years. Chyvette Valentine vs Scottie Pippen 

If your family is willing to give attention to these issues, I can provide information regarding the unfortunate death of your mother, Ethel, as well as the sudden passing of Antron, which I believe were related to your relationship with Lisa McCoy. Additionally, I have identified the family involved in tracking me in Conway, Arkansas, earlier this year.

I request that you and your representatives cease fabricating accusations of me stalking you. At no point have I sought to involve myself with your child or your personal relationships. The ongoing drama surrounding this situation is unwarranted. Furthermore, as I have supported you financially over the years, I expect fair compensation for the investment I have made.

Jason Giller has already responded, and I have documented email correspondence dating back to the time when paternity was incorrectly established with Carl. The involvement of your sisters in visiting Devonte, as seen in the provided photo, and the confrontation involving Lisaraye prior to the murder of my cousin, Sierra Jamison, are other matters that require clarification.

Your family may not fully understand how deeply embedded you are in my family’s affairs, or they may be feigning ignorance. For the record, I was already well-known when we met, and it was through our mutual associations with Charles Oakley and Michael Jordan. I had no interest in marriage, especially after discovering your infidelity to Karen and the fact that you were married at the time we met.

Lastly, the public stunts involving Larsa and Wendy Williams, as well as the incidents leading up to the death of Kobe Bryant, are matters of public record, but they are also linked to our shared history. I never sought conflict over Lisa McCoy; without me, she would not have the career she now claims. The circumstances of your mother’s passing and her mother’s passing reflect deeper truths that need to be addressed.

I am not here to engage in further falsehoods or games. I am the mother of our child, and I have played a significant role in your personal and professional success. I am now requesting compensation for the pain and losses I have endured, or I will be compelled to pursue legal action to recover what is owed to me.

  In addition, I located the family used to track me in Conway, Arkansas in March earlier this year. Please stop fabricating lies about me stalking you, when I never asked for your child, this relationship and/or your never-ending drama. 

Now that I have paid your bills for all of these years, I expect a return on my investment. Now, when you stop playing games, Jason Giller has responded, and I have all of the emails, dating back to when paternity was falsely established with Carl. Which of these sisters visited Devonte at the Peacock (as seen in the photo)? 

Video of Lisa Raye confrontation, before my cousin Sierra Jamison was murdered (you were screwing my cousin too) your family does not know how close you are embedded in my family, or they are playing ignorant. You might want to mention I was famous when I met you. 

Chyvette security https://cat7thward.wixsite.com/sundayscatering/security, stop taking credit for my career and/or success, when I met you through Charles Oakley and Michael Jordan.

I never wanted to marry you, you cheated on Karen, and did not explain you were married!!! (as reported here) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uLzDfcELF4&t=532s . 

Then Larsa and her Wendy Williams stunt with Lisa before Kobe crashed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ove3QdYTqSY&t=280s . 

Why would I fight with you about Lisa, when without me she had no career! 

She has no money and just like she put your mother to sleep, she put her mother to sleep the same way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5C0nfiHAmQ tell the truth Scottie.  

I trust we can resolve this matter amicably and avoid any further conflict.

Yes Larsa,  I am the reason Juanita put Marcus in your bed, just to give them something to talk about... LOL!!!


Saying Goodbye Murder of Devonte Pippen #scottiepippen #chicagobulls 1.20.2012 @ 3:30 am
 
You remember who used to sleep on your couch right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r80Qv6vGsoQ

Conversation with Craig Hodges https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZoYtSnTrKQ