WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

So many wonderful memories


When an inmate serves time, and is released from jail... The last thing they want is to be reminded of the time served...

I've never committed any crime yet I live in a past of lies that haunts me.

I refrain from opinions about this election, too much is owed to be by BOTH sides, to sit back and pretend like my pain doesn't count.

I'm so tired of hearing the "remember when" stories from the past that don't amount to shit... 

Tell me about the current.

See I don't need Kamala Harris or Donald Trump, what matters to me the most is the respect I receive.

My Bible teaches me, that when Abrams was sent to offer Issac as a Sacrafice, a RAM was provided...

THIS KILL FOR POWER CULTURE IS SETTING THE WRONG MESSAGE... 

I CAN'T PARTAKE...

I swear I want to jump on the bandwagon of women supporters, but women don't support each other

MY ENTIRE STAND AND PLATFORM IS ABOUT VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED SUPPORT???

I want to stand so bad, but when the Obama's took the stage... 

I cringed at this mammie negro trying to speak for me knowing their entire identity is FAKE... 

She stood her Aunt Jemima ass up there looking like a rag doll, while her husband was meeting backstage with partners.

You wore braids!!? Girl Bye 

Just because she's black, doesn't mean she speaks for all black women... 

Knowing Obama is gay

To be honest, adding them devalued you... more of the same lies...

I don't know about you, but I LOST MY SON, so this MF could look important?

TOO REPULSED BY THEIR FORCE FEEDING ME HOW THEY SACRAFICE WAS OVER KILL 

I remember when they fough with Kamala to keep her out of Joes way.

If they don't likee now... You add an additional layer of hate I don't need.

Don't judge, I am not supporting Trump either... 

He is no longer my role model, he uses my gifts for himself 

I AM NOBODY'S FOOL...

I am sitting here fighting to keep Biden alive, I look right... Get cut left

This new political theater is less serious than I originally feared, have we really become so low... 

We've lost touch on how and what why a President is elected?

I'm only responsible for ENTERTAINMENT don't call me for shit else..