WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Even in death... you hug me from the grave #RIP #SISTER




What happened Mustapha???

Don't let him fool you, they were "soul mates"...

SHE WAS THE ONLY (1) HE LOVED!!!

Stephanie Mills explained they knew each other since age 11, were married at 21, for 42 years...

That's a lifetime

Such a beautiful woman, I have 3 memories I can share...

My birthday celebration concert at Rosemont it had to be a "New Edition" event, which are always "family reunions".

That's when we posed for this photo, it was the first time I ever saw Mustapha smile...


The fondest is the day I took Deja for lunch at Sa'laam... the curry chicken was delicious, OMG... I tried to embrace my role with a smile... 

We silently raised her together as a team, she never blamed me for what happened, she knew where he was, "it was our secret"...

She passed by me after ensuring everything was fine...

I'm certain Minister was in the building also... you know I inherited him also from Debbie, if we could chat one time I would ask... Why did Debbie mean so much to you?

The memory that makes me laugh the most... 

I never learned how to make a "bean pie"

Meeting her before a "Aaron Hall" show at the amphitheater... LOL 

She came with 2 rottweilers and took them off their chains...

They ran to me to play... 


To this day I question how they knew me... you saw that scene in the movie "New Jack City".  #Keisha

I knew her health was bad, I did not know she was gravely ill...

Karen always greeted me "personally" at any events I attended with NOI... 


THIS IS SO PERSONAL 



To make matters worst... 

Joshua died in November...

You pray to Allah

I pray to GOD

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR PRAYING SHE WILL GO... 
I HAVE A PLACE FOR HER IN HEAVEN... 
#AMEN

This will be my ONLY statement today