WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Applebee's just terminated me... "after a Pippen family member" followed me to work June 14, 2024... that explains the commercials... LOL






Hi John Miller,

BEFORE I CLOSE THIS LOCATION!!!

For the sake of documenting everything, as a good legal student would... William Cook is the lawyer for the Chicago Bulls, I am adding this into my claim, which will be published publicly. 

Another job loss due to Pippen Stalking, I will add to my claim! 

I have and shall provide copies of all communications, with and about Applebee's from May to Present. (Yes, I was ready and prepared for this).

My being passed over for a managerial position was one issue, but this retaliation termination, in light of all that was reported, is a whole new issue.

I shall be seeking a claim for $60,000 that is $10,000 for every commercial the NBA featured during the NBA playoffs. Of course I saved the photos, I am a legal student, I also have photos of time delayed order fulfillments and roaches too!


The slander and defamation I have endured including a termination for a comment and/or statement that I made on my off day to my General Managers daughter.

Are just an example of how aggressively Applebee's worked to remove me, as a direct reflection of their denial of a managerial position from those who assumed me to be a threat to their jobs.

My complaints and concerns were addressed, and the timeline of events that followed.

THE ABUSES I ENDURED PRIOR TO THIS TERMINATION MIGHT DICTATE A CLAIM FOR $100,000 SCARLETE EXPLOITED MY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR HER OWN PERSONAL BENEFIT.

I could belabor all that I know, but I refrain, my opinions and statements have not changed, this is retaliation and that is my position, I am seeking damages.

I asked you repeatedly am I being terminated, they used what they could find to justify said actions.. but ignored the insults, abuses and misconduct endured and reported!

While roaches run rampant at the Gulfport Applebee's location, my media will work for me, along with my City of Gulfport contacts who I kept abreast of all activities, due to my high profile issues you used to promote your business. 

I have photos

After being hired by the brand I moved her to work for I can openly attest and say...

I am so thankful, I left at 4:30 you had no cooks in the kitchen... 

John Miller, not joking firing me does not cure your roach issues...

Scottie was jealous of you (my type) as I watched PJ tapping his pen on the table in nervousness...

You fit the description too well #Jealous