WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Friday, May 31, 2024

Today I returned to my hotel... #Grateful for a smooth transition #Peace ✌


The math was not mathing... so I saved up enough for 3 weeks rent... 

I'm back in my spot #Privacy

Cost of weekly Lyft to/from work weekly $80-$100

Cost of food at work $40-$60

I now have a bed not an air mattress. I can prepare my own meals, private bathroom with cable and internet...

I know people where I am

I can walk to work in 15 minutes or less

My plasma center is walking distance (that extra $100 per week helps) keep it real

I have access to the bus again, which keeps me connected to Biloxi...

I might add Instacart back on my off days...

I sold myself short, I need to rethink my career decision...

It's amazing how much stress is out of my life, this change was good for me mentally...

Now, to buy a printer 🖨 and get to work on filings 

Ordering replacement ID today, I need ID!!!