Sunday, May 5, 2024

LAND OF MILK & HONEY 🍯

MY PERSONAL PARADISE #DOMESTIC

THIS IS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME SUMMER 
This is my movie 


This is my oldest grandchild... my twin...
My granddaughter just celebrated Prom... in fear I would miss it... I took my photos during my visit

MoMo made me promise not to post until after prom

I have such a busy Summer 2024 planned

I have 90 days to stabilize employment, secure housing, and prepare for my grandkids... 

They will enjoy a "Working Summer" with me.. jobs starting pay $9.50 or more

It hasn't been all bad...


NFL: Roger Goodell, my oldest grandson "Austin" wants a scholarship at LSU!!!
That is one hour away!!!


This is Hootie baby... I'm crying missing this face

There are too many opportunities for me to cry 
I will share my thinking today
With so many great opportunities... it's just a matter of securing a comfortable salary.

PROUD GRANDMOTHER: I NEED AN ACURATE COUNT PLEASE... 
BLOOD RELATED & OTHER 

That's 8 of them... wait there's more... I am going to need a house... yep
SeedSupreme Seedbank Banner

Hail Mary Jane Marijuana Farm LLC Coming Soon

Hail Mary Jane Marijuana Farm LLC  Coming Soon
Click Image To Read More