WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Dear Kobe, I wish you could meet my granddaughter GiGi... she's named after Gianna (Bryant) #RIP

Truth Is: Scottie Pippen cheated on me with Lisa Raye McCoy  
  YES, I VISISTED KOBE HOUSE IN NEWPORT BEACH
SECURITY CLEARED THE FOOD DELIVERY :)


I wish you knew the impact this madness has on my entire family... 

It's time to tell the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth...

I don't want anyone telling my story, but me...

I thought about the day Vanessa and Shaunnie both went into labor, I layer in bed in pain all day.

Both babies were born the same day, 1 hour apart... I shared their pain in prayer

Hootie does not remember... I did the study for Kobe rape case... 

Eyes filled with tears... do you know how many children I'm responsible for in the NBA???

Once upon a time, we were all one big family... 

So, I decided to invite EVERYBODY from the 2019 case including ADAM SILVER who replaced DAVID STERN who suddenly died, served 2/13/2020.


I have a Motion to add names including Jordan 2/7/2020, Shaq, Gary and Payton 2/10/2020 who were all served BEFORE Kobe crashed





No, I'm not the cheating side piece... 

Bobby Sanders keeps me laughing 😂 I dated you before Scottie... 😂 

My real friends answer the phone... I love how peaceful it is here...

BONUS: "MARCUS" YOUR MOTHER USED YOU WITH A PURPOSE... LOVE #GODMOM (THEY CANNOT LIED ABOUT ME) I AM MORE FAMOUS THAN JORDAN