WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Saturday, April 20, 2024

I am so excited to start over in Mississippi!!!

Growing up in Inverness, Mississippi gave me the foundation I need, to prepare for retirement. 

Trump wanted to send me to Piney Woods Acadamy, for private school... 

That was my Tom Cruise #TAPS phase, I've always been discipline... 

It's not that I don't like black men, there are few who understand my 1. Relationship with GOD, 2. My level of intelligence, 3. My standard of life.

Trump paid for private schools, when he broke up with Debbie, I lost funding... awe

Trump built New Birth Cathedral... yes, he did...

How do I reject and forget the man who raised me???

I was not exposed to black men, in fear of being sexually abused. A child aint safe in a house filled with men...

My grandmother hid me to protect me from all abuse, this generation made this bullshit normal.

How can a real mother watch while her child is being abused, and say nothing!!! 

Some women don't deserve to be mothers!!!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN RAPED BY A WHITE MAN

Debbie would have it no other way...

I love Mississippi, I love the South, I love the country life...

When I traveled on your with Keith Sweat, we visited a beautiful and humble town in the Gulf Coast.

You know I'm a BEACH 🏖 baby, I love being near water... 

Seafood is my preferred meal... I love fresh seafood...

There are NO MAJOR SPORTS TEAMS therefore I can't be targeted by disgruntled fans...

And I'm not politically connected to anyone, although I enjoy supporting my community,  and look forward to serving.

My first step... get to work!!! I'm so far in debt...

I've traveled needlessly to places, when I should have followed my first mind every step.

I NEED TIME TO HEAL!!! #Mentally #Emotionally 

Next, find decent affordable housing...

I have 2 appeals due this week, I need to file extensions for time on both...

PLEASE STOP TALKING TO ME ABOUT LISA...

I can tolerate Dawn with limits, do not define me by another woman .. she ain't me...

PEOPLE WHO I LOVED THE MOST TURNED THEIR BACKS ON ME #BETRAYAL 

I spoke to my son, he apologized and told me "Ma, you were right"... my life and family have been disjointed due to drama

THAT IS NOT ME...

I don't wear make up up unless it's an occasion, I am naturally beautiful... my skin is clear...

I wear lip colors and lashes...

I eat whatever I like, pork included... if a person soul isn't right, how they eat won't matter.

I see life color blind like a mirror, how you treat me, I treat you...

I SERVE A JEALOUS GOD! DO YOU?? ILL DO ME

Chicago was over the top with non stop drama, issues, madness... they took benefits from me in error, because of how I think...

So I do all this work for you to reward Danny... sigh

For me to be REPLACED by Lisa??? 

THEN WHAT... I AM THE ONE THINKING???