WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

So let me get this right...

You want me to give up on my dreams to fail with you...

next stop #Mississippi

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR YOU OR ANYONE
I AM FOCUSED ON ME


Okay so I have my retirement location picked
My plan B if you will...
Or my next holding spot until I buy some land... 
If you are waiting for a sob story keep waiting...
GOD is still teaching me...
I do NOT watch news to avoid stress
I do not listen to radio to keep my peace
Heading to Mississippi finally
I need to recover my ID then I disappear
My ID and bag were stolen leaving Chicago
Stay the fuck out of my face with Scottie
Leave me the fuck alone about Lisa
IDGAF about Dawn
Going Fishing... hell no, I don't want to talk
I know you lying...
Making my rounds then on to Mississippi 
I stopped lying to myself...