WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Thursday, June 13, 2024

BEFORE I GO... PLEASE DO NOT LOOK FOR ME ON ABC...

I would NOT lie to your face like that! (read more)

Repost from 12/3/23

YOU JUST LOST ME IN YOUR CHURCH
YOU JUST LOST ME AT YOUR SPORTING EVENT
YOU JUST PUSHED ME INTO A STREAMING CLOUD
THANK YOU


I am going to miss so much, and nothing at the same time... I used to text, that will stop. My programming will all change, and everything will be new... Stop boxing me with people you want me to be like...not going to happen... thank you for being honest, it helps me direct my path, free of drama and stress... keep your charity, I work for mines!!! I'm tired of advocating for those, who don't advocate for me. I really don't care about lies told by people seeking attention,  and before you direct my life, look at yours. Isn't it funny that people always have opinions, that never apply to their lives?