WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Monday, August 12, 2024

Imagine Dragons - Believer "Sinners have souls too"

"Friend of Sinners"

I am thinking the "Imagine Dragon Marijuana Shop is on Chandler near Summerlin, right?


Why am I so relaxed in Vegas??? 
Many reasons most importantly, they do not GAF who you are or what you have
If you commit a crime they will report it
Celebrities walk around normally here
I like being among people who treat being in entertainment as a job
Not a pedestal... your doing your job just like me
Most importantly, 
I can hear GOOD in GOD
I can see the EVIL with the DEVIL
I can sit in the middle and watch and listen without having an opinion