WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Stop Running...

Served August 5, 2020

Dear Scottie,

Thank you for showing me the truth about the people around you. While you may think you're affecting me, the reality is that you've done me a favor. You've surrounded yourself with people who hold no value in my life, and that's become clear to me now.

I’ve faced a lot, and while the loss of property is disappointing, I’m confident that I will recover and replace everything I’ve lost. You may have a hard time understanding this, but your attempts to remain relevant in my life mean nothing to me, especially without my son. Please stop overstating your importance in my life. We did not have a relationship, and the time we spent together meant very little to me. I was there to keep you company for the team, and you couldn’t handle me then. Now, you would be lost.

Thank you for inadvertently helping me identify those who were not truly on my side. I will continue to pursue my dreams and build my business. It’s important for you to know that I am not seeking you out—I wasn’t looking for you when I found you, and that remains true today.

I am no longer involved with Chris Brown or any of the activities you seem to enjoy. I am focused on my own path and have no interest in interfering with yours. You may have forgotten who I am and what I stand for, but let me remind you: I am a professional, and I will not be manipulated. The NBA cannot capitalize on me—I am not their puppet, and I never will be.

Please understand that I do not fear you, and I never will. I know who I am and what I’m capable of. I urge you to respect that and not push me further.

I wish you peace and clarity in your life.

Stay blessed.