WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

I KNEW IT WOULD NOT LAST... "Most of the blacks are kept in the back"... But the food is really good

This role lasted 3 days

Terminated for not wanting to "share ass" with Stephen, yes he came for me, nope don't need a pimp

Not forgetting the fact I am more qualified for his job and he noticed my true skills LOL

The fear of being pulled into the elevator room, where I might be possibly forced to endure BS to keep my job changed my mind

Meagan, the overchallenged side piece was threatened... you love that shit, I agree enjoy

Can we at least be fair, I learned the job in 2 days I was followed back to my hotel (PIP PIP) after this interview... I knew he followed me

But I thought I might succeed