WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

FOX NEWS QUESTION: IF THEY ARE REPLACING 2 SUPREME COURT JUSTICES...

WHO IS ABOUT TO DIE???

"Supreme Court Judges don't get fired, they ride or die"
That is a life long appointment
Knowing the trend of dying judges in Illinois
"nothing surprises me"




RESPONSES TO FOX NEWS

9:55 am Brandon, you had the power to stop all of this, you allowed this to happen, now to make matters worst... they followed me here, now what? YKW

What is so sad, is Danny does not like you either...

I bet you are hoping I am sitting anywhere watching the DNC Convention... 

No sweetheart, I will be working at a restaurant serving tables, earing an income like a normal USA resident. Unless whoever is holding my cases in Cook County stops hindering my progress helping this BS along.

Knowing all that happened to me living in Chicago, why should I care?

9:49 am CHICAGO: Disclaimer I am not returning, keep everything you took. You have a copy of every email containing every lie, there was never a threat it was a QUESTION!!!

9:38 am I am avoiding all political questions, working on training materials, checking out of Gulfport on Saturday, this is "not a good area for me".

9:35 am FOX NEWS: Stop worrying about me, I have to learn to trust and lean on Jesus. The moment I saw "a Pippen" at that location, I lost my motivation for that role. 

You guys are going to LOVE the new menu, this was a role I applied for before leaving Chicago. Now you know they tracked my computer, and knew I was coming to this area, that being said... 

I can include that chapter in my claim pending, no new claim needed, they are just like all of the others.

9:32 am Done for the day, really??? That was super fast!!! Giving you a moment to think about that. I will not name any names, you have to dig into archives to know my Supreme Court background. I posted a quick link below for quick access to notes. https://chevettevalentine.wordpress.com/?s=supreme

9: 23 AM SUPREME COURT UPHOLDS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE GUN BAN


Without Ink, sleep or orange juice for my tequila... 

Pritzker State of Address video of the woman living in the car for California https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvQYDNrS0iU

Knowing Danny Davis with Scottie, Obama, Lisa, whoever they can use was somewhere behind the screen watching... you want to look at me, but you are a Congressman Obstructing Justice, who is the greater evil? 

I am the only person who makes this decision for DNC 2024.

Okay my homework schedule is as follows, please keep in mind I am a Pro Se Student, and Danny has forced me into this exile. 

I have so much homework to do, you have access to all files but I will share copies for quick reference, thank you for keeping me busy! 

  1. Supreme Appeal 130318 (pending reconsideration)
  2. Appeal 1-23-1445 filed
  3. Valentine vs CHA 20221301069 for $3 million amendment due 7/8/2024
  4. Valentine vs Davis 2023L013006 for $5 million pending
  5. Valentine vs Waterton 20231113048 $600,000  pending

You knew I was suffering and did nothing trying to force me to work in your favor. 

I do not blame the Governor, but I repeat, if the Governor is in name and title only, and his only job is to pay bills, that is not a leader that is an accountant. 

What is sad is when both sides know you that well, good, bad or indifferent.

I only ask how she screamed "all of them" does she know Farrakhan too? 

Nope, there are too many obstacles and I see where this path is going.

Right now Pritzger is in damage control thinking he can pay his way out of this, the only reason why Biden picked you is he eliminated your ability to run against him, Gavin was always the choice, LOL

You do not know how to lead and/or gamble...  I hosted the fundraiser for Biden in California with DICaprio. I also asked Trump to give Kamala money for her campaign. 

More of the same dysfunction, it's not what you call me, it's what I respond to...

Typical Democrat business, self destruction and you want me to say what?

Ok, let me start here, you invaded my privacy thinking your money could give you a better position, I asked you not to enter my apartment but you bullied your way in paying your way, like you are trying to buy your way now. 

If you know what I endured "living in a car" you knew my story back to 2018, in fact you contributed to my duress, do you understand? 

Do you understand that??? You just explained you revoked the housing of a survivor of domestic violence, you just admitted to colluding in my mental duress, what can I do for you???

You called me mentally ill, now you need me, I never needed you... judging me without knowing anything about me, only seeing the color of my skin..

So excuse me, I have not had rest and/or sleep since the Superbowl and I really want to leave Chicago, the dysfunction has carried over so bad, it hinders your ability to do your jobs on any level in Illinois.

Oh yes, remember that GED student you made fun of during your speech, because you are so accustomed to speaking to blacks like slaves... and I respond to tricks likewise...

YOU ARE THE ONE IN DC SELLING ASS...