WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

H.E.R. - Come Through (Official Video) ft. Chris Brown

You just made me smile

Chris followed me to "The Baton Show Lounge" in Chicago

Chris followed me back to Chicago

We play "hide and seek" that way

Vegas is used to him

I text him, then he converts it into a video... LOL

Now you understand why (how) I lost...

Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, and Prince

Now you have a better understanding of why KOBE crashed

Why TRUMP ear was shot off