WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

ANTHONY WILSON IS RIGHT THERE ... YOU CAN ASK WHAT YOU NEED???

BACK TO WORK!! DO NOT START RIOTS CANCELLING SHOWS

7/20/2024 "The same night I traveled to Vegas"

I TOLD YOU HE WOULD TRIP!!!


But wait, Chevy.. Didn't you and Anthony have beef???
He was lied to about who I am


You see the "Pippen Dancer" working the floor
Dancer Talk

If you would like clarification to the amount demanded, and do the proper research William, you can attest that my claim vs Pippen increased by $50 million.

You see Pippen is suffering from the "O'Jay" syndrome, he knows I added the extra amount when Chris started his tour.

Knowing he would chase Chris singing about me, I thought I should set aside an amount to compensate him for his part of telling the story.

Our shared platforms, put together a convincing argument, about how dysfunctional Scottie Pippen really is...

In addition, you will see how, and why Kobe Bryant crashed.

I should have all exhibits uploaded by this week given the sudden attack during this tour. 

Scottie being extremely careless, should pay attention, especially given the USA Teams are in Paris.

I am no longer affiliated with the NBA, so who will cover their security in my absence?

Scottie is not only causing major security concerns here in the USA, there is panic within the games and who his next targets may be. https://cat7thward.wixsite.com/sundayscatering/security

You have copies of the complaint, and William Cook is the assigned attorney in this matter.

William before you ask... Pippen will respond "but Anthony was the guy trying to kill her", that was before he found out I am Pippen baby mother, not a golddigger groupie.

Among the many other lies he has told, he was also responsible for the riots at Travis Scott concert also sponsored by Live Nation after I appeared with "HER" in Chicago.