WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Monday, July 15, 2024

Chris Brown 11:11 Tour (Kia Centre Orlando, FL) Performance

If only they knew the "man" I am shamelessly in love with


THE DAY YOU DROVE AROUND THEY SHOT AT TRUMP

Response Reading to my blog back to me July 11, 2024

You passed me on bike, wearing camouflage outfit, yea that was you on the bike LOL!!!
 


8:32 in video You play too much... coming from your channel... knowing you can speak for yourself... "you prepared this response". You just made me cry...


Today you are off, which means you are here following me... then on to Texas, yes I will be leaving with you heading back West... meet you in Vegas... 

What is the attraction between a 55-year-old woman and a man 20 years younger??
  1. Our Shared Interests and Energy Levels: Have you ever considered that we might connect on hobbies, activities, or lifestyle choices that align despite the age difference. We enjoy similar music, travel, or cultural interests, but most of all we listen to each other, maintain communications in ways we understand, and we reinforce each other when needed. Most importantly we started off as friends. You do remember I am a dancer right? Well being in the entertainment industry, we are compatible in that way.

  2. Physical Attraction: Physical chemistry and attraction can transcend age differences. Chris appreciates my maturity and confidence, I find his youthful energy and vitality appealing. He keeps me motivated, even if its just for fun, we play games between each other, that keep us entertained, while you watch. I cannot lie there are so many flags, but his "persistence" and "determination" to keep my attention, holds me. I want to say he fills the empty spot Michael Jackson left, truth is our bond is more intimate and personal that that which I had with "Michael Jackson". Chris was bold enough to "taste and see" look at that facial hair now... Aye... Who a I to complain??? He heard my pain and offered me comfort, I kinda sorta asked for it, LOL!!!

  3. Emotional Connection: We have a strong emotional bond, understanding, and communication that goes beyond age. Emotional compatibility can be a significant factor in any relationship. He shares how he feels, and I document what I am dealing with, we flirt back and forth having fun... if we cool with it, what is your problem? Joyce, you know I never meant it to go this far, but I guess we locked into each other. Glad my "mother-in-law-sister-girl" loves me, we hang out and keep him covered from both sides... kinda love. 

  4. Life Experience and Wisdom: As the older woman, I bring wisdom, life experience, and emotional maturity to the relationship, which Chris finds attractive and valuable. We have been focused on reviving his career since meeting, from the looks of things, I am doing great t my job... you are welcome... Chris has been exposed to things in life that I can benefit from, while he trust my guidance. Plus he knows how I protect him, lest be known to all of you, I have directed his entire career remotely. Trying to remain a secret, he found me and nothing has been the same since.

  5. Mutual Respect and Support: They might respect each other's individuality and support each other's goals and ambitions, regardless of age. That part!!! We lived homeless together in California, I know you saw him at home... nope he was on that beach right with me... holding me close the whole time. "Thank You"

  6. Openness to New Experiences: Both parties are open-minded and willing to explore new things, cultures, or ideas together, fostering a deep connection. We do not focus on age, you do.. we just have fun. I know I am not a Hollywood model, do not want to be either. I am not some superficial person, Chris is the star.. I have always been the supportive cast member this is his show... we do what we do, then you watch and listen. Chris is very romantic, loving and affectionate, I know you only see the negative. Do I fear him? No... he fears losing me... I use that to my advantage. he knows my limits, boundaries, and he knows I can disappear... and if I want, he will not be able to find me, for now we enjoy our hide and seek games.

Ultimately, relationships are complex and multifaceted, and what draws two people together can be a combination of these factors and more. Age differences, while notable, do not necessarily dictate the success or failure of a relationship when there are genuine mutual connections and compatibility.

You know that no matter what the outcome is, that I love you for loving me first with your mannish ass... can I be your "Sugar Momma"? LOL, I got jokes...