WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Monday, July 15, 2024

CAUGHT UP IN MY EMOTIONS

“If you love something, set it free. 
If it comes back, it's yours.
 If not, it was never meant to be,” 


I HAVE DEDICATED MY ENTIRE LIFE TO SERVICE

FOR WHAT???

I have been measured by a man who was never supposed to be part of my cast...

How do I restore my faith, and trust? Who do I turn to for comfort? The most damaging part to all of this, are the people who sold me off and betrayed me.

How do I continue to be the best me, without absorbing the pain of people who betrayed me the most... my entire profile was a lie...

My heart wants to open to love, when I do, it closes to pain... I hate how I feel right now, knowing I never wanted to be a part of this madness, I walked away, this bullshit keeps following me.

I'm honest about how I feel, I wish I could respond like I truly feel... if I had the power you say I do, this would not be an issue.

First the fuck of all Obama is not my God, friend and/or associate. 

I was assigned to watch him in the White House, plain and simple. I regret every moment, I lost my baby to this bitch. That bullet should have hit your bitch ass.

I guess killing Michelle mother was a trade off, GTFOH with all of this bullshit.

I am DONE with Government and/or Politics, this is not of GOD and I refuse to endorse confusion. 

I lost my children for this??? Wow, you cannot repay me a dime for this pain...

Let me guess Michael Jordan still playing stupid, I understand, that is exactly why I do not give a fuck about you!

Caught in my emotions, being real! 

Please understand why I stopped dating "black men", you don't have to ask!!!