WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS??? 2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME POOL PARTIES

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY IN VEGAS???         2 FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ON ME     POOL PARTIES
Get On the Guest List For FREE!!! Some clubs offer "free drinks" click here *** NEW MAILING ADDRESS PO BOX 70044, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119***

Sunday, May 26, 2024

" WILLIAM MURPHY" #ONLINE

Weekend Worship Experience

SUNDAY • 12 NOON | 05-26-2024

Don't tell he is my litle brother from New Birth


Murphy teaching on Esther today...

Pastor Dwight Gun, Rev Hatch and Meeks wanted to know how you see me and you responded Esther???

I refuse to respond knowing why the New Birth Cathedral was built... don't lie, Trump built New Birth Cathedral... I will always be your favor its a Cathedral.

Tell the truth and shame the devil.. did you know that was a key reason why my children were illegally seized...

If I told you my children were taken for talking in tongues, knowing Bishop and knowing leaders..

They wanted to silence me, how do you forget  all of my good work?

Since you like to see names and famous people... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iufwt7HMXQc

Now you can see who I am talking to: Chris Brown, 50 cent, Dr Dre.. Brat is an intro act honey...

Murphy, have you seen the video of Chris Brown concert in Atlanta August 2022? I was there, yes... I started singing and the rain stopped.

GOD came to SING HIS PART.... LOL...